To all the Single Ladies!!!

tulipsfav

Received this email from my friend, really made me smile, read on.

Apples and wine.

Women are like apples on a tree. The best ones are at the top of the tree.

Most Men dont want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.

Instead, they take the apples from the ground that arent as good, but easy.

The apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality they are AMAZING!

They just have to wait for the right Man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and its up to the Woman to stomp the S..t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Share this with all the good apples you know.

Ps Hope i dont offend any of the guys out there. x

There are many versions of this bull * * * * . Why do people believe in this fabricated standards? Specifically, why do good apples have to be on the top? Does being on the top mean they are inherently AMAZING? Why do they have to wait for anyone?

I believe in the reality of things. Females are like a moving dart board, and males are like a flying dart. Given a certain throw, the dart will either land on the board or miss it. If the dart landed, is it a bull's eye?

There are many versions of this bull * * * * . Why do people believe in this fabricated standards? Specifically, why do good apples have to be on the top? Does being on the top mean they are inherently AMAZING? Why do they have to wait for anyone?

I believe in the reality of things. Females are like a moving dart board, and males are like a flying dart. Given a certain throw, the dart will either land on the board or miss it. If the dart landed, is it a bull's eye?

Geez. I think you hit a nerve with this one... Lighten up guy. It's just a joke. I get e-mails dissing women all the time and I don't take offence... Sheesh... You're probably just pissy because you've seen one too many of these but like you said there's versions for both sexes... so why so offended? I'm sure it's just a joke... no need for analyzing...

It is not that people believe in this, i think its basically telling those girls that have had a rough time that there time will come to meet their perfect partner.

Here's why the parable of apples on a tree would be irritating to a lot of men.

To those single women, genuinely looking for a decent man who isn't just after a quick bit of fun ... the message is keep your head high, don't be discouraged because the market tells you to lower you standards and go with just anybody ... you matter, and you deserve to find a man with character.

Sound enough.

The parable can also be read another way.

To those single women, who are the arrogant pr**ks of this world, for whom no man is ever good enough, and who make a career out of finding fault with anybody and everybody - it's a message that it's OK to continue behaving like a spoilt princess, that they have the right to sit "at the top of the tree" making little or no effort to help a man find them - instead, when a man tries, she also has the right to "stomp on him" ... of course if he has a shred of dignity and walks away, he "wasn't right" ... if he acts like a little toad and runs around trying to please her, he's worth having dinner with.

Take your pick.

Geez. I think you hit a nerve with this one... Lighten up guy. It's just a joke. I get e-mails dissing women all the time and I don't take offence... Sheesh... You're probably just pissy because you've seen one too many of these but like you said there's versions for both sexes... so why so offended? I'm sure it's just a joke... no need for analyzing...

I second this! HAHA, that was funny. Too many uptight people on here.

I saw this email before. It's a good one. It's true though. A lot of people miss out on a good thing because they're too busy trying to find the easy way out.

Archived