hooking up with girls

hey im 16 n ive hooked up with a lot of girls, but I've come to notice something rather strange. Girls seem to be hooking up with me even when I don't flirt with them. All I really have to do is talk with them for about one minute and then lean in and kiss them. I know I'm sounding rediculous because its great, but at the same time I kind of like to work for my rewards. If anyone has an opinion about this leave a reply.

Also: I've also gotten head before, but the girls who I got it from were supposedly in love with me and would do anything for me. How do you get a girl to give you head when your just with them at a party and you have had no previous relationship. Guys and girls are welcome to answe this one.

Thanks

If you want girls at parties to screw around with you, without being in a relationship or expecting anything from you, you just need to look for someone who's laid-back and has a lot of fun and is open to things like that. just talk to her, kinda give her a hint about how u feel and see how it goes...

EmptySoul