Cont. I said it but he didnt say it back

miss_officer

Ok so i posted a blog on here a few hours ago...

well i was reading all of the advice that everyone has given me, and thank you for all of your advice...

i was sitting at my desk at work and i get a phone call and it is my boyfriend... I asked him how his night was going (he is at work also) and he began to tell me and then he asked me how my night was going and i told him...

then we just began to talk alittle more and he just comes out and says that he misses me....

its the little things like that, that make me think that he loves me even though he hasnt said it yet....

What do you guys think?

Do actions Speak louder than words??

thanks, and i do want him to say it when he is ready.... and not a moment sooner

i just hope that it is sooner than later...

i am afraid to tell him that i love him because i dont want him to feel pressured to say it, but he tells me that he wants me to say it... and then i tell him that it hurts when i say it and he doesnt say it back...

so it is like a never ending circle

so he called me this morning and i was talking to him and then i got off of the phone with him because i was going to go to bed (we both work 3rd shift) and then i txted him telling him that i have been thinking a lot about our relationship and that i feel emotionaly distant from him, like we are on two different pages. So sorry if i was acting different but not to worry because i love him so much... and he then said "i hope you know how much you mean to me" then i said "i try but i dont know". then he said "well you should know, but in case you dont let me tell you again , you mean the world to me!" .... i almost cried right there.... he has always said that i meant a lot to him, but he has never told me that i mean the world to him i was so happy.... i think that is a step up

thanks, and i do want him to say it when he is ready.... and not a moment sooner

i just hope that it is sooner than later...

i am afraid to tell him that i love him because i dont want him to feel pressured to say it, but he tells me that he wants me to say it... and then i tell him that it hurts when i say it and he doesnt say it back...

so it is like a never ending circle

Maybe you need a different approach when you tell him you love him. If you tell him you love him just because you want him to say it back, then it's not about love, that's about wanting reciprocation.

i dont tell him that i love him because i want him to say it back,... i tell him that i love him and so that he knows that he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and that i would be lost without him and that i am so IN love with him it is not even funny...

i just feel regected when i say it.... cause all he says is i know you do... but i dont think that he can truly know how i feel about him, even though i try to tell him

Archived