Well guys I am drunk. No I am Schlauttercocked!!!! Iwent out tonight and had a great time. I went out by myself which was hard. But I met three new friends who seem pretty nice. Also a girl grabbe dmy ass. I made out with another, I was told that I look like brad Pitt, and I met a smokin hot spring breaker that it took me all night to pinpoint but she resembles natalie portman, ( well after a few drinks). Also another gil tapped me on the shoulder and told me that her friend thought I was hot. This is great because one of the bartenders can really spread the word and it will get back to my ex. man am I spining right now. I feel strong but I am still messed up inside. It did help to know that I still have it though. Because my self confidence was shot. Now I feel better. Only because of the alcohol though.

well may not be the best of getting drunk but you're getting by. but dont be set on doing this all the time it wont help much. sure you'll be out and about and feeling great but the alcohol isnt what makes it better. but it was good to hear that you have women out there seeing you. well take care and talk to you later.