i dunno wat to do are say >?<

i went out wit this guy named scott for 8 months and we recently broke up ! and i was asking him why he broke up with me and he said cuz he didnt want me to like him and i was like he said that he has this feeling that no one shuld like him and all this crazy stuff ! but i relly do like him soooooooo much but he wont tell me how he feels !its crazy cuz he was like askin me what did i do to make u like me and i told him he didnt have to do anything ! the thing is i dunno wether he dont want me to like him cuz he dont like me are cuz hes immature and wont grow up ! i just gotta figure out a way to make him tell me his feelings so i wont waiste my time ! i need to know how he feels are im gonna stayed crushed forever ! also i tell him ill always love him and hes like no u wont and i tell him i really liek him and he pushes my love away !

I don't think love has to do with age OR spelling. I am a horrible speller, and I didn't know that it was some kind of qualification to get someones advice!!!!! Not everyone's first language is English either.

Britbrat, if he isn't going to accept your love, he doesn't deserve your love. Give it to someone who wants it, or you will just get really hurt....even more than now. You know how you feel now? You don't want it to be worse! ;-)

Cheers,

Take care.

AS