last attempt with the ex help needed

here's a brief history; I was with my ex for 5 years we finished in july and didn't talk for about 5 months I know she started seeing someone a month after me, she appeared to be very obsessesd with this guy but they finished in november.

We've been seeing each other as friends since january to see how thing's go and we've been getting on so well but we haven't had sex we sleep in the same bed we see each other almost everyday go out to dinner go away for weekends we're like a couple but without the sex .

i don't know what to do i'm starting to lose it a bit I have to know whats going on but i'm afraid she might say she doesn't love me anymore this is the last attempt how can i get her back in this situation if we're not friends and not lovers what are we????

5 years is a long time. I was with an woman for 6 years before we broke up. She and I still love each other but we're not together. It's funny that way, I guess.

I'd say it sounds like comfort to each other. My ex sometimes slept in the same bed with me (even up to the point where she finally met her new guy! This was about 3 months ago). Sometimes she or I would feel we wanted to be together again but there was always something stopping us. At one point, on my side, it was because I wanted to date other women and just wasn't sure about her anymore.

I miss her, though. I do wish for her happiness and she and I have communication off and on. Mind you, we have been broken up for 4 years now.

stop worrying. you're going in the right direction. yes you're not friend and not lovers right now. just let it play itself out towards reconciliation. it will happen when you and her are relaxed to let things flow. what do you absolutely need to know right now anyway? she's with you, isn't she? does sex represent love to you? don't blow it by being impetuous.