Guys: Would you want to date a very thin girl?

Ivory_Tower

I have always been naturally skinny and very fine boned. I'm over 5'5, but I'm really tiny (around 100 lbs) and I have a very small waist. Would you be put off by this kind of look or not want to date a girl this size?

I have never had an eating disorder in my life, and I have always had a pretty fast metabolism.

I just wanted to know what the general consensus is among guys about this.

I always liked "thick" girls. You know, the sexy filled out frame with the nice butt. In shape, stays in the gym. Takes care of her body in general.

But really I wouldn't mind a slim chick. I was with one and I didn't mind it all. I found it just as sexy. Everyone has a certain "sexy" to them and I was just the one to appreciate all types of beauty.

For me personally. . I really like a girl who takes care of her body. Whether it be the gym, jogging, whatever. I see very attractive slim chicks in the gym all the time.

I always liked "thick" girls. You know, the sexy filled out frame with the nice butt. In shape, stays in the gym. Takes care of her body in general.

But really I wouldn't mind a slim chick. I was with one and I didn't mind it all. I found it just as sexy. Everyone has a certain "sexy" to them and I was just the one to appreciate all types of beauty.

For me personally. . I really like a girl who takes care of her body. Whether it be the gym, jogging, whatever. I see very attractive slim chicks in the gym all the time.

Thank you for your input! I have to say though, I'm not just skinny, I'm really really tiny! People think I'm really short when I'm not.

I've dated a REAL tiny tiny girl before. She was really skinny and like 5 foot even. Like I said every girl has an "aura" about them.

I mean, if you aren't happy with how you look then switch it up! Start eating breakfast if you aren't already. Get physically active (gym or etc). There's lots you can do. But I'm sure that you're fine the way you are and that someone out there digs the way you look!

I've dated a REAL tiny tiny girl before. She was really skinny and like 5 foot even. Like I said every girl has an "aura" about them.

I mean, if you aren't happy with how you look then switch it up! Start eating breakfast if you aren't already. Get physically active (gym or etc). There's lots you can do. But I'm sure that you're fine the way you are and that someone out there digs the way you look!

I can't gain weight. I have an anxiety disorder that kills my apetite. When I have been able to gain weight (tons of eating) I have only been as heavy as 110 pounds. I'm also really tall for the weight I am at. I've been working hard to gain weight by drinking boost (protein shakes) with my meals, and increasing my calories. I burn everything I eat.

When I was younger I had something called delayed bone growth. I didn't grow for a very long time. Now that I've grown I can't seem to fill out. At the store I work at I can wear the kids clothing. There are some really big children that come in too.

I'm so small (even though I'm average height) that people seem to be in awe of it. They think, HOW is your waist THAT small?

Are you at an unhealthy weight though?

I know about boost. Doesn't really satisfy your hunger or really help you gain. Might help maintain though.

There's always a way though. I was skinny my whole teenage life up until 21. I felt like I had a fast metabolism but at the same time I wasn't eating as much as I should have (especially if I wanted to GAIN). If there's a will there's a way.

You can try using ensure instead of Boost though. Ensure has plenty more calories than boost.

I wouldn't mind if a girl was really thin. Besides if they are really thin and can't gain weight because they have a fast metabolism why should it bother someone. Don't listen to what other people think because some people are just too focused on the way a person looks.

I wouldn't date a skinny girl - I love cuddling way too much lol...

Nothing to do with size, I just wouldn't enjoy the physical aspects of the relationship if she was bony.

But then, there's a difference between very slim and skinny, and by the sounds of it you're just petite.

I have always been naturally skinny and very fine boned. I'm over 5'5, but I'm really tiny (around 100 lbs) and I have a very small waist. Would you be put off by this kind of look or not want to date a girl this size?

Wouldn't put me off in the least. I used to be the same way, and then my tapeworm died when I turned 30.

I might be a little put off - that does seem a tad underweight. But would it stop me from dating a girl? Nah. Just like someone being a tad overweight wouldn't stop me. It's one factor amongst many. Just focus on being healthy and happy - that's a winning combination every time.

guys tend to not know the meaning of thick. most guys do like skinny girls, esp younger guys. you can be thin, as long as you have boobs and butt and hips. my friends are all skinny and that has never stopped guys from flocking over. i used to be really thin too, but decided to gain weight... such a bad idea!! now i can't get it down without working out like crazy. enjoy your skinniness..!

I noticed when I had some anxiety and lost 15 lbs and people started complaining about how skinny I was that I got *a lot* more attention from men.

It wasn't like I was not in shape before, I was a healthy weight and in shape, but... losing weight down to a size 2/4 (I'm 5'8", 122 lbs) made guys notice me more. I don't know... back when I lived in California I was 138 and I always attracted boys with a little bit of butt. But in other places, guys like skinny girls. Seems like it's really a cultural preference!

I am so jealous of you I don't mean to sound insensitive but every time I read you write this I can't help but think:

Damn I wish I was her, then I could eat a big slice of chocolate cake every night without feeling guilty!

Makes two of us, the only reason I exercise is to eat some chocolate cake afterwards without feeling bad.

Back to the question, why would a man not date a thin girl? If he loved her what would the problem be?

I also am into the short, thick bodied girls. The last girl i was seeing was like that, and I was in heaven. But my real ex-girlfriend was 5 food 9 and 125 pounds (really skinny) and I must say that although i found it strange at first and was concerned about her health overtime i decided that her build was one of the sexiest things ever. During sex (sorry if this is tmi) I loved how small she felt when i gripped her sides. It was awesome. I don't know if you have any shape (this girl had very small breasts but a great butt), but being boney-skinny can be pretty sexy.

Archived