My boyfriend always had problems communicating and I knew that...I never pushed him to talk about things because I could tell that he loved me through his actions...after a year we finally sat down and had a talk and he told me he loved me. Then, a month later he cheated on me with a mutual friend...started dating her 4 days later and has been with her for about two months. They are together all the time.

He told me when we broke up that he didn't know if he had found the girl he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with. He said that he had never felt like this about anyone before. He said he could have already met her but he didn't know. He called me for a couple of days crying about how he missed me and then the next day he was with her and that was it. Did he just fall out of love with me or is he scared? I am trying to leave him alone...but I miss him alot. Will he ever come back? I don't want to give up on him.

Yeah i am in a sort of similar situation if you read my post.. The best advice i have to offer is to just hope for the best.. My ex found someone and then broke up with me. Im also seeing someone else now but i miss my ex like crazy and i really want him back. You should just use the no contact thing for a bit. I didnt really do that and we ended up getting into a fight with him. Now we are starting to become friends again which im hoping is a good sign. He said he wants to talk in person again but i have barely seen him so i couldnt talk to him. Once you guys are friends again he could realize all the good qualities you have. Also he will most likely open up to you more if you are friends and if he trusts you. Well good luck

You can drive yourself crazy thinking will he ever come back. The cheating part would have killed it for me. Remember you are second guessing your self esteem at present because you were dumped. You deserve better than that. you know you do, and even if you went back would you ever trust him again. If so, you are bigger person than me. You need to fill the void without him . Where can you go anyway while he is seeing someone else on such a regular basis ? You should do what is best for you right now.......just you no ,one else. If it was meant to be he will be back, but you can't count on it. move on.......be gratful for the wonderful times you had. No one has a crystal ball. and sometimes we had better watch out what we wish for.

Kuhl