GF dont want oral..

Rocker_Greg

okay so me and my GF were talking and she Doesn't want me to give her Oral.

Which kinda sucks, lol. but anyways..

She said she's not comfortable with the idea of my head being down there and that the idea of it will take her some time to get used too.

She was a virgin when we started dating, so she is rather new to everything.

But is this normal? Ive never had this problem with anyone else before.

So are any of you like this? have you been like this in the past maybe?

It's normal if she is new at being in a sexual relationship. I remember when I was a virgin and my guy wanted me to touch it, I was super uncomfortable. After awhile, I found out that I love giving head and pleasuring him. Give her some time (but don't get mad at her if it turns out that she isn't too into oral sex).

It's normal if she is new at being in a sexual relationship. I remember when I was a virgin and my guy wanted me to touch it, I was super uncomfortable. After awhile, I found out that I love giving head and pleasuring him. Give her some time (but don't get mad at her if it turns out that she isn't too into oral sex).

she has no problem with touching me. and she's not against giving me oral (although we havent).

Just me giving it to her

If she is anything like the previous partners I've had.

To put it bluntly. . .

She worries it may "smell" down there and you would lurch back in disgust, cough, gag or choke or something to that matter would blow her fear sky high.

She has to be prepared for that mentally if your reaction is bad.

So just wait till she's ready.

its totally normal because it's not something she's used to. You worry about the guy not liking it, or it may smell, or many other things. Just take things slow and go at a pace where she is sexually comfortable.

I used to be that way too when i first started. I always cringed when my boyfriend went down because i was so embarassed and worried of what he might think. It took some time but i got comfortable with the whole thing.

If she is anything like the previous partners I've had.

To put it bluntly. . .

She worries it may "smell" down there and you would lurch back in disgust, cough, gag or choke or something to that matter would blow her fear sky high.

She has to be prepared for that mentally if your reaction is bad.

So just wait till she's ready.

I also agree with this... we're mainly worried about that, and doubt sometimes why a man wants to go down there so much! specially if she's not shaved, another reason to fear you won't enjoy it, and that you do it because you feel is your duty to please her but you won't enjoy doing it. And also as it's been said by another girl, the only way that she may let you try down there more often is to say how beautiful she is, and how beautiful it is, and that you love it's smell and taste... but I doubt she'll believe you!

Archived