He creeped me out before the very first date....

Delusional Kisses

Meet him and judge from that. Texts, even 15 of em, are so indefinite. He could have just been really excited to finally get a chance with you and could have been thinking of you since school and got a bit overeager. I can think of a couple of women from college whom I considered as missed opportunities, kicked myself for eons, and if we reconnected years later, I might have gotten a bit kooky.

Admittedly his execution is flawed, but you knew him in school and he wasn't strange, would cut him a little bit of slack. If genders were reversed here, this person wouldn't be getting all this stalker/danger heat, betcha. The responses would be "wow that's weird but sounds like she really digs you!" and not "head for the hills!"Judge by how he acts around you.

well, people do change. maybe now he's completely psycho.

^^^

LOL!

Even though it doesn't look promising after those texts, I am in the "meet up with him once" at least camp. Yes, I think it was a bit odd for sure. It would turn me off in a romantic sense but it seemed you'd had better conversations with him prior that seemed "normal" and that you enjoyed enough to want to flirt back.

I'd meet in a public place of course, during the day or very early eve.(when it is light out) & I wouldn't share any personal information with him if you haven't already. Things such as exactly where you work, live, etc...

Even if you feel it was a colossal disaster after you meet, at least you will know for sure & won't be 2nd guessing whether you should have met up or not.

**Update**

He keeps calling me in the early morning hours now....3:30, 5:30, 6:00. I haven't answered any of those calls as I am NOT "drunk dial" girl. On Sunday morning, I learned of a friends death. She was someone I had gone to high school with and that evening, I was on facebook talking to some friends about her when I got an IM from this guy. He asked why I was sad and I told him about my friend's passing. He said "I guess its not a good time to ask you to come over then?"

Clearly this dude has no sense. Thinking back on it, I don't remember him being a very kind or caring person in college either. So, with that, I decided to go ahead and close this chapter.

Don't you mean "Red Flag" OR "Red Alert".

I don't think it can be both

I agreeingly acquiesce.

Also, to the OP, good riddance I say. I think women should listen more to guys when they tell you another guy is a d00shbag. We all share the same brain, so we all know what other dudes are thinking.

Archived