Its going down.

Hey

I knew she would come back eventually and its starting to happen. I could really use some hlep befor things go wrong.

Quick summaary: We dated 8 months i treated her like a queen...she got bored moved on to someone more dangerous but kept me around giving me false hope whenever this guy wasnt around. Eventually we stopped talking but i found out through friends that their entire relationships was based on this guy's intimidation of me. I wet through a pretty big depression cut myself out. Lately iv rly worked on myself, got my confidence back and one of her friends started liking me. My ex started freaking out and became super jelous. Remember we havnt talked and still arnt talking since about january. So last night she tries calling me and THROUGH the girl that likes me asking if id accept letters for apologies. I also found out shes on the verge of a breakup with the guy she btroke up with me for. This girl is a terrorist no joke. She''l do anything to get waht she wants. I havnt answered her calls or responded to anything yet.

How do i handle this situation without hurting everyone around me because thats exactly what she wants...me back in a place where i need her.

Sorry for the rant but this is just insane.

Do you want her back? I would think long and hard about getting involved with her again, especially as she left you for someone else, she could very well do the same again.

I don't think you should do anything at this point but carry on as you have been and let her make the contact if she wants to. If you are in a good place right now though and moving on I would consider staying that way.

Just keep ignoring her, its the best thing you can do for yourself and everybody else. This girl has some major problems, and even if she does break up with this guy, how long do you think that will last? And she will just keep you hanging on as the back-up. I've known a few girls like this. Like you said she is a "terrorist" and you are better off without her. And if her friend likes you PURSUE IT, not only will you be getting a little revenge on your ex, but you may also find that this girl is really good for you.

thanks for all of the replys.

You guys are absolutely right. Im in a great place in my life for the first time since the breakup up but still rly love this girl. Im going to stay away from her compltely for now and see if this was just an act of jelousy or if maybe she realized she amde a mistake.

Your help is really appreciated

This girl is a terrorist no joke.

How do i handle this situation without hurting everyone around me because thats exactly what she wants...me back in a place where i need her.

You should have your answer from this alone. However, I've dated the kind of girl you've described above. Keeping them in your life in any capacity is often a volatile prospect at best, and abusive and stressful at worst.

If you want her gone from your life, the only way to get rid yourself of this is to completely cut her out.

Archived