curious i need help!

goldtooth.1

i am a 15 year old boy and i have been dating this girl for almost 8 months. we have talked about fingering but she said shes not really into that, so what would be the step insted of fingering?

also if this could wreck our relationship should i be takeing my chances?

If she's not into that, then I suggest you back off for a while, rather than think about the "next step". If she's as young as you are, I can't imagine her being ready for anything just yet.

Yes, pushing for when, when she's not ready, WILL (and can) wreck a relationship. respect her wishes and don't push her for more.

well, i don't really feel comfortable giving out specific sex advice to a teen. what i should say is that #1 - be careful! use protection at all times, and wear a condom if you do get intimate with her. #2 - listen to her and don't push her too hard. you should enjoy your relationship and where things go. i think as you two date longer, she will become more and more comfortable with you physically.

is she a virgin? has she mastrubated herself? many young women are not comfortable with their bodies.

No, don't take your chances. Unless you really don't care about her and all you want is a physical relationship.

If she's comfortable with those thins it will come naturally. Make little moves to see if she is comfortable. NEVER pressure her into stuff like that, it will make her want to be physical with you even less.

i am a 15 year old boy and i have been dating this girl for almost 8 months. we have talked about fingering but she said shes not really into that, so what would be the step insted of fingering?

also if this could wreck our relationship should i be takeing my chances?

She's probably just not comfortable with herself.

I'm 16 and I was ready for it when I was like, twelve.

It probably has absolutely nothing to do with you, she probably just thinks you're not gonna like doing it.

Or she's probably scared you're gonna ask her to return the favor (which she should) but yeah.

If she is your age she is most likely not scared you're going to hurt her and she probably has tried it on herself at some point (really depends on what kind of girl she is)

Personally, I would say if she doesn't really want it in the first place she is probably not the first person you should, erm, practice on. Because you could end up hurting her so:

-Keep your nails cut.

-Wash your hands first.

-Don't touch any spicey/sugary foods.

I'm not saying push her but some girls need a little, uh, bump. If its something you really want to do, let her know. Just be nice about it. Use the whole, "but I wanna make you feel good," line. And know that she probably wont have an orgasm.

we have talked about fingering but she said shes not really into that, so what would be the step insted of fingering?

If she says she's not into it, stop there. There will be no alternate "step," at least for now.

As young as you two are, you shouldn't be taking chances with anything one (or both) of you isn't comfortable with sexually.

Be patient! You'll have PLENTY of time once you're older and more mature to learn about this stuff and enjoy it. And the older you are, the more educated you'll be about it, which means it'll be safer and better all around. Don't try to grow up so fast!

i know but when would a hand job come?

Not until your girlfriend is comfortable and ready. She decides this. And if she's not ready for fingering I can guarantee she's not ready for this. You are SO young, why do you sound so impatient for this to happen?

Archived