So, my girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago because we were getting too serious and she couldn't commit (and that long distance while we were away at school was too hard for her). Since, we've stayed talking but she's been a * * * * * (she's told me about her hookups, lied etc) but she still wants to be friends. Now its summer, she hasn't expressed interest in seeing me (she admitted she thinks that i'm going to get upset if we spend time together) anyways, so i gave her space, stopped trying to talk to her all the time. Now, she's brought up that I was avoiding her when I was just trying to give her space and she's like PISSED about it saying it doesn't matter that I should be initiating conversations with her...

its so confusing. its like she really cares. but then again, she didn't want to be with me? and doesn't want to spend time with me? any opinions?

I'm honestly not sure why you are hanging around, trying to be friends with her when she has acted like that.

She broke up with you and has been tellig you about her hook-ups, lying and being a b****. So stop being friends with her, stop being in contact with her and move on. Being friends with your ex is one thing, but it takes time and you don't subject each other to that. That aint friendship.

Go NC and if she tries to contact you, tell her you aren't interested and to leave you alone. It's the only way you're going to get past her and move on.

Archived