Just a question

Has anyone else ever wondered if visiting here ENA, might be bad? Sometimes I think by coming here I just keep focusing on what I'm trying to forget. That can't be good. But then other times I just really need to talk to someone that won't judge me. And then here I am. I notice some people have been coming here for many years. I'm hoping I will be better by then.

i think to an extent it can be.. if your on here all day 24/7 then yes it can be, because then your focusing your whole day on your "situation"

sometimes u just need ot let it go and live your life.. i think def helps in the beginning though to get your feelings out

I think ENA is a tool, and can be good or bad depending on how you use it.

A lot of people may come here to ask for advice in the place of seeking therapy or medical attention. In that case it is being used in a bad way.

Another thing is that you will get mixed quality of advice here. Some very good, some very bad. We all must give advice on very limited information and based on our own biases.

I think the best way to look at ENA is like a second opinion. Ultimately, the choices you make in life need to be yours, but it is always healthy to get a second opinion on the matter which may help you look at things in a different way.

Bottom line, it is all about how you use ENA that determines if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

I started moving out of the breaking up, and getting back together, and healing sections into dating and attraction and flirting. At first I had no interest and it annoyed or hurt me. But over time I migrated there and didn't come back to the other locations. It helped me to heal and move on.

Archived