need advice..

pale_moonlight

Hello eNotalone this is my first post ever on a forum regarding my emotional state or sex life, normally it's imdb.

i have abit of a problem.. i had sex for the first time last month, it was good but i hope it will get better.

my question is about going down on a girl on her Period, can i still not stimulate her clitoris? or is that not such a good idea.

hopfully this forum won't just laugh at me, well you can but hey this is the internet so i might be asking for it.

thank you

Oli

The girl you are with will probably know better than you if it is a good idea or not based on what her period is like. I had a girl that would just use the tampon trick that stayed the fluids and you really didn't notice much.

The blood itself will taste kind of metallic and if there is a lot of discharge, I would strongly suggest avoiding oral all together during that time.

You can still do manual stimulation of both her clitoris and gspot. Might be messy, but that is no big deal if you are game. Up to the parties involved.

Well, there's a couple centimeters between the clitoris and the vagina. It's enough for for some guys to be comfortable with it, but others prefer to avoid the area altogether. Your girlfriend's opinion will be the most important!

Archived