does it take you a longer time to recover than most?

Caterina

Finding love has been relatively futile for me. I get into very short relationships these days...most men have been players. I had a guy in my past that really affected me. I'm not sure if its just b/c I haven't found someone, but he has been really hard to get over...and its been much longer than it should have been. I can't forget.I'm barely anything to him, if not something to hate, but I can't forget. I never even slept with the guy, or even kissed him.

Did this relationship just end recently and have the both of you dated for long? I think that you need to realize that you can't do much about the situation any longer. I know that somethings are hard to recover from because you have committed yourself to this person. Then all of a sudden it just disappears and which it hurts. But, all you need to do is to move on and realize that you can't change the past any longer and that this guy is history.

You should try to keep yourself busy by going out with friends, work, hobbies, interests, and meeting new people. Getting yourself out there to do things it willl keep your mind off of him and eventually you will find someone else that will love you for you. You will find someone that you will be happy with. So, don't keep dwelling on this guy cause it's not going to get you anywhere other then just hurt.

Archived