hi there, im kinda new at this, but i need some advice...

Matt01

I went out to a party with my sister and her good friend, the girl im interested in. Anyways at the party i asked her to grad (prom but in canada) and she said yes. We basicaly cuddled on the coach and everything was cool. That week (last week) we talked on msn every night (yeah i know im a looser) and we talked and i thought she really liked me. But this week something has changed; im not sure what it is .... like she is avoiding me. Last weekend she was over at my house (because shes my sisters friend of course) and she sat next to me. We didnt really get close but her stupid friend made a bet with someone that we would fall asleep close together and she found out. Maybe she just feels weird around me? But if she liked me she wouldnt care right? Ive thought of asking her out but it would make things weird with my sister and all, and i dont even think shes into me now. I feel like crap and i find my self obsessing over her like a idiot. im starting to think she going to grad with me because shes my sisters friend. i dont know what to do. Should i just play that nice guy friend, but then again more times then once those guys dont get the girl. is it true once ur in the "friend" zone ur a friend forever? should i just ask her out? ugh!!!

Well first of all, I'm thinking you should just come out straight and tell her how you feel. Alot of women find it appealing when men arn't afraid to show their emotions. And, it's not entirely true when you say "Nice guys finnish last" sort to speak. If women are too caught up with someone who is not a "nice guy" then they arn't worth being with, and It is obvious they arn't looking for personality. If they smarten up later in life, they all see what they were missing. Trust me. Be yourself and come out with no ropes attached.

The only downside is if you do go with her. If you break up, when she shows up for your sister it could be awkward.

And no, many people fall in love with their closest friends.

I feel like crap and i find my self obsessing over her like a idiot. im starting to think she going to grad with me because shes my sisters friend. i dont know what to do.

Matt,

You cannot just play nice guy friend. You also cannot chase her and keep telling her you want her. You need to do a few things. Not all at the same time, in a sense you need to learn to play the game.

First, do not tell her you like her or love her. Bad move to tell her how much you care. Also don't just be a friend. You need to make her secure with the idea that you are not about to sexually assault her, but she should also see from your body language that you want her sexually. How do you do this? You be the nice guy in your words and actions, all the while acting like you want to undress her with your eyes. And you need to do this with confidence.

You also need to try to hit her emotional triggers, in the right ways. Hitting the right areas will make her feel special, will make it seem fun just to be around you. Start just by listening to her when she talks. Ask her questions about herself and her interests, but don't pry. Flirt a little as you do this. Smile at her and make eye contact. Watch her body lnaguage to know when to stop or if she is happy keep going. Limit the time with which you do this, no more than 15-30 minutes until she is on a date with you. Don't do this each time you see her, do it a couple times then don't do it. Get it to where she wants to talk to you, is happy to see you. The stop for once or twice, then do it again. ON and off and on and off.

Do this and her body langauge will soon tell you whether to ask her out, and you should.

Learn to read body language. An internet search should give you soem info.