Ex loves me, but her guy want kids...after 1 week!she tried!

I went out with my girlfriend for 3 years. It was pretty bad and she cheated on me a fair few times. Last time with best friend.

I broke up with her in October and 6 days afterwards she slept with someone else. i was hurt, however irrational, and we didnt speak for 3 months.

We met up, as far as i knew it was over between them. we slept together and then she sed she wasnt sure who to choose.

basically she ended up choosing him cos she says we r soulmates but a disaster as a couple.

then she says that im living a dream in wanting to get back and i have to get the flat im talking about to persuade her its real.

im a full time undergraduate...theres no way i can afford it on my own.

it worries me shes gone back to him yet wud consider me if i do this.

even more worrying is the relationship with him. none of my business, but shes very emotionally weak and within a week of sleeping with her they had unprotected sex to have a child! she panicced and took the morning after pill and he sed if she loves him, she'll havehis child.

after a week!!!

im scared for her.

ive pretty much accepted she is rejecting the steady but difficult love for something new...but with the first guy that came along and he's obviously nuts. he thinks his grandads alive after 15 years!

i dont want her to end up in a loveless marriage with kids she doesnt want with a dropout druggy...just cos shes scared of being alone and cant say no to someone liking her.

I don't think your girlfriend should be calling the shots when you appear to be the solid of the two. I wouldn't suggest getting a flat or basing your decisions by over extending your financial situation based on her wants. It's not a guarantee that she will stay, be happy or even sincere...I think first she needs to prove to you that she will be responsible and honest. If you truly want to be with someone you work through the obsticles together. Not considering the long-term consequences from pregnacy with someone she just met is pretty selfish and scary!

It might be in your best interest to move on.

Take care and good luck!!

Woobiegirl