how bad is this?

She's an alcoholic who needs help you cannot give her. I think you need to distance yourself especially since she is your ex.

We were apart for 3 months till last week, got back things were great , then today she says she cant handle a relationship. She got back in touch with me. Love her somuch but issues every where, and all she does is worry and run away.

We were apart for 3 months till last week, got back things were great , then today she says she cant handle a relationship. She got back in touch with me. Love her somuch but issues every where, and all she does is worry and run away.

Again......only she can help herself.

Have you ever heard of Al Anon? It's a program to help those who love alcholics. They are located world wide. I suggest checking them out.

Again......only she can help herself.

Have you ever heard of Al Anon? It's a program to help those who love alcholics. They are located world wide. I suggest checking them out.

Is she really an alcholic? i know she has a big problem with it, but is it me making an excuse in my head as for reason of our break up? if i go down and she has only had a few she shows me the bottle and is proud, which is scarey in its self when you look at it.

Is she really an alcholic? i know she has a big problem with it, but is it me making an excuse in my head as for reason of our break up? if i go down and she has only had a few she shows me the bottle and is proud, which is scarey in its self when you look at it.

If she's having blackouts while she's drinking and she's drinking 1/2 a bottle of vodka a day, I would say she's an alcholic. Certainly she is a problem drinker and drinking is causing problems in her life. All of those things are signs of alcholism.

You can google it on the internet and find out more information if you like.

If she's having blackouts while she's drinking and she's drinking 1/2 a bottle of vodka a day, I would say she's an alcholic. Certainly she is a problem drinker and drinking is causing problems in her life. All of those things are signs of alcholism.

You can google it on the internet and find out more information if you like.

Ive had a look in past when we were proper together and cant find anything that really pins it down. Its hard because i love her, she is so messed up with so many things and always puts a brave face on to me. Yet last week afer 5 wks nc we chat and she says how she has made a bogus face book acount and has been checking me almost daily, and misses me and was scared she had ost me for good, was talking marriage etc, we got back 2 days in last 4 we got on great the whole thing, then she says she wants just to be on her own, which i do believe, but she says she cant remember half of hat she said, and that when we were together the drink made things rosey for her](*,)

Ive had a look in past when we were proper together and cant find anything that really pins it down. Its hard because i love her, she is so messed up with so many things and always puts a brave face on to me. Yet last week afer 5 wks nc we chat and she says how she has made a bogus face book acount and has been checking me almost daily, and misses me and was scared she had ost me for good, was talking marriage etc, we got back 2 days in last 4 we got on great the whole thing, then she says she wants just to be on her own, which i do believe, but she says she cant remember half of hat she said, and that when we were together the drink made things rosey for her](*,)

well, if she's not remembering things, that's not a good sign.

give Al Anon a try.

People who are not alcoholics don't feel pride that they have only drunk themselves into half a stuppor instead of a full one each and every day. Ordinary people don't need it at all.

The very fact that she is trying to control it which means she is an alcoholic (or at very least is alcohol dependent.)

The worse thing you can do is enable her by giving her money to buy more. Please don't do that however much she needs it.

Think seriously about what you want too, can you face the possibilty of her living her whole life that way if she refuses to admit and seek help? I'm not sure I could.

She also shakes for the 1st hour of the day,now says she has some bruiseing on her inner thighs which the doctor has given her tablets for, and if it doesnt clear it up she will have to have a liver test. I worry about her, but aswe are not together there is nothing i can do. As the next thing it will bring me down.

She also shakes for the 1st hour of the day,now says she has some bruiseing on her inner thighs which the doctor has given her tablets for, and if it doesnt clear it up she will have to have a liver test. I worry about her, but aswe are not together there is nothing i can do. As the next thing it will bring me down.

Having the shakes is a sign of alchol withdrawl.......she is definitely addicted.

Get her some help, and if she won't get some, get help for yourself.

Having the shakes is a sign of alchol withdrawl.......she is definitely addicted.

Get her some help, and if she won't get some, get help for yourself.

I cant get her any help im not with her now, she is in denial saying she cant be an alcoholic because she doesnt drink until after 8pm. I wish she would get help, she isnt falling around drunk but se drinks until she go`s to bed, and even soetimes after sex i would hear her going down stairs just for one more.

I cant get her any help im not with her now, she is in denial saying she cant be an alcoholic because she doesnt drink until after 8pm. I wish she would get help, she isnt falling around drunk but se drinks until she go`s to bed, and even soetimes after sex i would hear her going down stairs just for one more.

it doesn't matter what TIME you start drinking to be an alcholic. It's all about what happens to you.

Archived