ugh I'm so pissed off

Bad Wolf

First of all, I am over my ex. I don't feel anything for her anymore and I definitely don't wana get back together with her, I'm just pissed cause her reason for breaking up with me was a load of crap.

My ex broke up with me around 6 months ago cause she didn't want and couldn't have a relationship while she was in uni. She said it was just too hard and she wanted to focus only on her study.

I found out she's with someone else, I don't know how long they've been together but I'm just so pissed off that she had to lie to me to get out of our relationship.

Am I overreacting or do I have a valid reason to be angry?

I can understand why you'd be angry, mine left me 2 months ago for the exact same reason! Although so far she's stuck to her word, I'm wondering whether its a case of what I don't know isn't gonna hurt me.

Although I'm biased, I reckon you have every right to feel some level of anger, I know I would. However what I would not do is act on it. You two are over, and its up to her what she does now. Best thing you can do is hold your head up high and know you have much stronger values in life!

You can be mad, but really what's it gonna get you? I would be as well. But then again, what's it really gonna do for you. Oh well.

She lied because it was easy for her.

I know begin angry isn't gonna do anything for me but we we're together for 2.5 years.. i know it's not a LONG time but she was also my first REAL love so I can't help but be pissed off.

I can understand why you'd be angry, mine left me 2 months ago for the exact same reason! Although so far she's stuck to her word, I'm wondering whether its a case of what I don't know isn't gonna hurt me.

Although I'm biased, I reckon you have every right to feel some level of anger, I know I would. However what I would not do is act on it. You two are over, and its up to her what she does now. Best thing you can do is hold your head up high and know you have much stronger values in life!

you're right, she's not a part of my life anymore so i'm not gonna let this effect me anymore. people really do suck though.... a bit of honesty goes a long way.

I just don't see how people can do crap like this... is it really that hard to be honest?

It is for a lot of people, yes. I don't sleep at night if I lie. On the other hand, I don't sleep for days before getting up the nerve to tell someone the truth about something like breaking up, either.

It is for a lot of people, yes. I don't sleep at night if I lie. On the other hand, I don't sleep for days before getting up the nerve to tell someone the truth about something like breaking up, either.

I can understand it being hard but lying about it for 7 months? I would never of found out if I didn't see a pic of her with someone else...

Better to focus on the fact that she's obviously not the person you thought she was and leave it behind you. Hard, I know, but at least you have another reason to dislike her and put her in the past.

I know she's not the person I fell for, she started changing after the first year of our relationship. I'm just disappointed she didn't have enough respect for me to tell me the real reason she wanted to end it.

What makes me laugh is, she must of been pretty lonely and desperate to get with this guy.... I know looks aren't everything and I'm not exactly the best looking guy in the world but this guy.. dayum! He looks like he's been hit with the ugly stick a few to many times. Seriously, he looks like the elephant mans bother. While I'm dating really good looking chicks... haha sorry, I needed that boost.

Archived