theres this girl that ive liked for 5 months. im 15 (lesbian) and shes 17 (bi). ive asked her to go out with me a few times. at first she said i was too young for her even though im exactly 2 years. then later she told me that wasnt really the case, that she just didnt want to ruin our friendship. so i let it go and did my best not to get jealous of her. then on friday she got pissed off at me because i had made plans to do something with my friends instead of going to an after school thing with her. i had told her the night before that i wasnt going to the after school thing and she said it was alright. but when i saw her at lunch and after school befor ei left she got mad at me and refused to say anything. then that night she called me about 10 and was telling me how sorry she was. then she called again about 11 and wanted me and all my friends to walk 4 miles to go see her right then. when i told her no she got even more mad at me and went off about how it was over and how i never go see her any more. (i had been tryin that whole week to go do something with her but she was too busy for me.) when i went off on her she started to play the guilt trip and told me she was goin to bed.

shes told me that shes jealous when i hang out with my friends and doesnt like it when im ever dancing with them or hugging. ive tried to do things that wont make her jealous buit she always finds something new and uses it against me. how do i get her to stop using thins against me and makin me feel like the bad guy when i dont do what she wants me to do? i do pretty much everything she asks me to do to try and make her happy.

responses would be great. thanks everyine. sorry if i sound whinny or anything. im just really confused.

bye

Nick

ok from wat i see is somewat shes usin u to make u do things she wants u to do...just be the way u said she always gets mad at me when u dont do things she saids...tat aint right if she was a true friend she would understand but she doesnt..she doesnt understand tat u have otha friends n u have otha plans n u dont always gotta be wit her or be on her back 24-7...stand up for urself....ull see shes not a true friend.!~!~!!