WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO?¿

Hi everone.

my name is kayla and im 14 yrs old.The last 7 yrs have been hell for me cuz my father died. and i miss him soo much i feel tat witout him in life i shouldnt be here...its soo hard..hes like the only person i loved soo much...and now hes gone i feel tat evatime..eva min. i wanna kill myself i dont wanna live no more...and now my mom got remarried to dis guy.and i dont like him tat much i mean hes nice n evathing but i dont want sumone else takin his place..someone plz help mee im sooo lostt witout him!!!!

Hello KayM05 and welcome to eNotalone,

Its very, very difficult to lose a parent. I lost my father 4 years ago and it was like the world had come to an end.

Know that just because your mother has remarried that does not mean that this new man is your father. Yes he will become a big part of your life. Hopefully he will come to love you and you to love him. But he is not there to replace your father or get rid of his memory. He is a new person in your mom's life. Your mom is trying to go on with her life and keep living, even though your dad has died.

Your dad would want the same for you. He would want you to grow up and live your life to the fullest. Because you are a reflection of him. When people see you, it will keep your dad's memory alive. Because he helped create you. And he will always be with you. Your dad would want you to be happy with your life.

Its totally ok to miss your dad. But don't let that become your entire life. Its not the way your dad would have wanted it.

avman

• 7 months later...

I'm so sorry you had to lose you dad. there is no pain greater than to lose a parent at such a young age. You must find ways to look for things that remind you of your dad in your stepdad. You are only fourteen years old, there is much love in the world, soon you will find someone who reminds you of you dad.

hello kay

i know that things seem terrible now

i am sorry you lost your dad

but life has so much to bring to you yet

dont give up now

your father would not want you to give up

he woul dwant you to live on and be happy and have the best life that you can

the best way to honour hi smemory is to live your life like every monent of everyday counts and getthe most from your time

dont give up sweeti - not ever

jack

• 4 months later...

well its natrual to feel that way about someone that u love, i lost my nan to cancer when i was 13yrs and she was like my mum coz she brought me up, so i know how u feel, please remember that killing urself is not the answer, u need to greive for ur dad, the pain will get easier, try and remember the good memories of him rather than the bad, as for this guy ur mum married, he's not trying to take ur fathers place at all, ur mum needs to be happy too, i really think u should talk to ur mum and let her know excacly how u feel, i hope everything works out for you, take care.