Girl I been on a couple dates with has BF BUT......

GTP

The other day I found out that this girl that I've been on a couple dates with has a BF (found out through a mutual friend) It's like she is trying to hide it. Like last friday she locked her keys out of her car on a street a couple down from mine and she just said it she was parking there to go to the party where I was at. Well later I found out that the street where she locked her keys in her car was her BF's house and she stays at his house most of the week. Well she drove my car to her parents house (I was a little drunk) to get her keys and we just hung out there for a while then later she drove me back home where she went to "get her car" a few blocks down (where she ended up staying). She is a really cool and cute girl but I'm debating if I should keep pursuing. I haven't went for the 1st kiss yet because I feel kind of ackward that she has a BF and doesn't let me know and from my perspective as well as friends we all think shes wants us to get together. I'm horrible at going for the 1st kiss and this situation makes it even worse. Should I go for it? and say screw the BF...maybe she will break up with him>?

This whole situation just makes me wanna

Edit: BTW I'm 19 and have my own place if it matters at all?

I think you need to figure out what you want, and work to make that happen, just don't expect it overnight. If she ahs a BF and is seeing you, she may not be someone you want. But if you do want to play that game, look at what she responds to emotionally, turn that on and off and on and off, and remain aloof while you do, and she'll dump the other guy. Learn how to seduce her, do it and keep working it.

She is definitely someone I want! I feel great when I'm around her! I'm just not that great at going for the 1st kiss. I feel that I'm a confident guy and pretty outgoing but when it comes to the first kiss I just can't seem to do it. Any recomendations on going for the 1st kiss?

Yeah: Pick the right time; lean in slow, so she can evade and avoid if she wants; and do it.

If you are holding hands or doing stuff like that you could make a faster move. I ddi with my gf, I was walking, holding hands, and jsut turned on her and did it.

If you start amking the move, her body language will tell you whetehr to keep going on not, watch it. Anything that is no a big no, is probably a yes. Follow your instincts.

Yeah were probably going to a movie (the movie out with Ashton Kutcher...can't remember the name). I'm thinking of making the move before the movie. We hold hands for short periods of time. Just a flirting way I guess.

Why would you want to pursue a girl who is already in a relationship ? Nothing good could come from it. If she does break up with her boyfriend to be with you then the chances are that she'll do the same thing to you.

My best friends cousin (I knew him too but we wern't really friends) was in this same situation a few years ago except the girl was married. The outcome of it was not good at all .... the husband eventually found out and he killed my friends cousin. The husband went to jail .. the boyfriend was murdered .. the girl has a new boyfriend and acts like nothing happened.

I personally couldn't be in a relationship with a girl that lied to me about everything. Maybe that's just me though ? I dunno but I think you should think things over before going any further with her.