feeling depressed looking for advice

elijahsmommy

Hello everyone. Me and my boyfriend of 2 years are currently on a break. We have a 9 month old son and I am 7 months pregnant. Reasoning for this break he sayys is because we argue about to many dumb things and I haven't warmed up enuff to his parents. The day after we went on break he sent pics of my son and himself to someone. When I confronted him he said it was his friend that he met at his new job. That's another problem with our relationship. We have no outside friends and me n him r up under each other 24/7. He's been very honest and committed. He's a huge family type of person as well. I just wanted to see what people thought about the situation. I'm so stressed and have lost 6 pounds in one week. I miss him so much and cry basically everyday. We tlk basically everyday about things we feel need 2 be changed but he says he's not ready yet. Should I have hope. Advice and suuggestions is welcomed. Thanks

I can understand if he needs his space but considering the situation where you have a child and another on the way, I think he needs to be a bit more clear with his intentions. I think this really needs to be discussed and sorted out one way or another. Also try your best to take care of youself during this time for the sake of your unborn child.

How long have you been on this break?

I can understand if he needs his space but considering the situation where you have a child and another on the way, I think he needs to be a bit more clear with his intentions. I think this really needs to be discussed and sorted out one way or another. Also try your best to take care of youself during this time for the sake of your unborn child.

How long have you been on this break?

we've been on the break for about a week and its killing me. I've given up everything for him and now this. I just love him sooo much.

we've been on the break for about a week and its killing me. I've given up everything for him and now this. I just love him sooo much.

Well the fact that you say he talks to you daily about the problems the two of you have tells me that he is at least willing to work on things. Maybe I am wrong but it could be that he is scared that nothing will change. I really thing you need to talk to him face to face. Tell him what you want, listen to what he wants from the relationship also and see if you can agree on working it out if you can both make the necessary changes.

Well the fact that you say he talks to you daily about the problems the two of you have tells me that he is at least willing to work on things. Maybe I am wrong but it could be that he is scared that nothing will change. I really thing you need to talk to him face to face. Tell him what you want, listen to what he wants from the relationship also and see if you can agree on working it out if you can both make the necessary changes.

Yeah we do talk daily about everything and I tell him that its been long enough and tell him how ready I am to work it all ouut but he says he doesn't know yet. And that he's not ready. And last not he was like I don't know if I have any fire left in me. He said he doesn't mean attraction and that he means to fight or argue but idk what thatmeans. Do I believe him or not

Archived