New Revelation after a month of being dumped

igotdumped

I was dumped about a month ago and I couldn't sleep well for this past month. I'd think about him most of the time and I was just confused. Yesterday, I woke up really early and realized that my foot, arm, and eyes were twitching and I realized how stressed I am after the break up and it kind of hit me. Why was I torturing myself for someone who doesn't think I'm good enough for them, for someone who broke my heart? I'm usually a very relaxed and chill person who doesn't take life seriously and after the break up everything about me has changed. But then after yesterday, I was mad at myself for stressing so much over this matter.

Before this, I thought if I don't mourn/be stressed/cry all the time meant that I didn't love him enough. But now I realize why should I be depressed/stressed when it's already over. Why am I putting myself through something/someone who is not coming back. So now when I think back at us, I try to smile and remember the good times, but not get sad/mad about why it's over. I hope this helps people who have just broken up. Hang in there. This was the hardest thing that I've ever gone through in my life but it really does get easier as time goes by. I really could barely breath the first couple of days but now I'm much better and I'm in the process of improving myself. JUST ME

Archived