Fell in Love w/ Girlfriends Best Friend

I've fallin in Love with my current girlfriend's Best Friend. She is currently not dating anyone. I don't know how to confront her because she is friends with me too. Ever since my girlfriend found out I was talking to hef friend about problems with our relationship things got weird. My girlfriend constantly jokingly says that I love her. In actuallity I do. I don't know how her friend feels about me. After the incident we kind of stopped talking. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to lose her completely. I feel that if I tell her I love her she will say she can't love me because she is the best friend of my girlfriend. Whenever she comes over to hang out with my girlfriend and me, she does dress up and she talks to me and we laugh together. I don't understand if she feels the same way about me or not. I think my girlfriend is causing her to hold back her feelings for me. What should I do?

my advice might not be too reliable as i've never been in that situation. but from all i know just tell her. (tip) use simple words eg. just say that you like her and that you'd do anything to get her (that is how you feel about her right?)

Why are guys so dense If your current girlfriends friend is any friend at all she won't go near you with a ten foot pole. But on the other hand if you tell your current girlfriend you really do love this other woman , she already senses something- you need to break up with girlfriend # 1 before you even aproach her friend. You may destroy a friendship, but you need to do something now. Don't live a lie.

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, I sorta in the same situation here. I am with my gf for like a year or so but I start to feel motivated to go for her best friends. Before I went out with my Current GF, I had good feelings towards her best friend already..but I chose my gf, and now i dont know if I regret or what...

My gf's Best friend is currently with a BF she doesnt love, she loves someone else... My bets are at risk, dont know how to cut my losses...what should i do?

• 5 months later...

Hello, this is my first post, this is great. Well, im almost in the same case, but its slightly different. They (gf and friend) used to be kinda close, but now theyve grown apart a bit. The friend, who i totally love has a boyfriend, about 3 years with him. Also, this girl had some "activity" with my gf's brother, i mean, she cheated on his boyfriend. I said her (the friend) that i loved her, and my gf kinda knows it, but she doesnt know how serious is. My gf's friend sees me every now and then without telling my gf, we talk on the phone for hours and she doesnt tell my gf. Is this a good sign?( I have to say, she usually lies to people). She (friend) said that she wanted someone to be in love with her, and she said to me that "oficially" i shouldnt love her, but i know shes pleased with the situation. I know she lies to me also, sometimes she avoids me but i think its because my gf could discover us. (Nothing has ever happened between us) I think shes like an egomaniac, but i dont care a lot. I know we couldnt be together, it would be impossible, but i just want to have something with her, kiss her, make her happy in any way.

The bad thing is that we were kinda getting close when my gf's brother re-appeared on scene. (shes crazy about him) and that really disappointed me, we were near something i think. My theory is that as he reappeared, her ego is high again, she feels desired , and she prefers him .

Honestly i dont think that my gf would be too important for her in case of having something with me, she tells me it would be, but i dont believe it. She wouldnt be talking with me behind my gf if she cared that much.

I know this post is really messy, but i hope you get the idea and could help me about what to do.

Thanks!