To the men out there!

liquer

Inspired by dreamers post just wondered what it the worst thing you have done to a woman during sex.

With the ex, I was going away for the weekend and on Friday night asked if she wanted sex, she said fine, but I was cutting it fine and realised I was in a hurry! So it ended up quick and rubbish, for her anyway! At the end as I could not think of anything to say, I just said "erm...that'll keep you going the whole weekend!" Think she just sighed and said "yeah, right"

Inspired by dreamers post just wondered what it the worst thing you have done to a woman during sex.

With the ex, I was going away for the weekend and on Friday night asked if she wanted sex, she said fine, but I was cutting it fine and realised I was in a hurry! So it ended up quick and rubbish, for her anyway! At the end as I could not think of anything to say, I just said "erm...that'll keep you going the whole weekend!" Think she just sighed and said "yeah, right"

Maybe it would have been best to keep that little comment to yourself lol

Interesting question! I think the worst thing that ever happened to me was a chap I was seeing, nice guy etc, but the sex was quite weird because he had a drool problem. And I don't mean a little spittel! When we were having sex it would literally (!) froth and dribble. And he had little discernment, there was no burying his head into my neck so that I didnt notice - he would veer on top of me and allow it to drip onto my face and wherever else was victim to him slobbering...! Now, weirdly, at some points and in some moods (please don't judge me..!) this could be rather exciting, but most of the time, it was just horrific!!

The only other thing that I can think of was my recent ex, who would insist on having practically flourescent lighting and having EVERYTHING on display - and I mean everything. I felt like I was part of his clinical analysis of what was taking place, there was no romance, grasping foreplay and feeling like I was fulfilling his aim of just 'filling a hole'. Horrendous.

Thank god, to offset all of this that I have had mind blowing sex, the definition of which can only be described as a pure connection and it wouldn't have mattered whether he would have done any of the above because it felt so incredible. Lesson learnt! Lets face it, sex is never mechanical - you cannot replace pure chemistry!

About 6 months into my relationship with my ex, we would be fooling around and she would get off, then not do anything for me. Now, I can understand if someone just isn't in the mood or if it's agreed upon up front that only 1 person would get off, but she just left me hanging.

The first time, I was confused, but I shrugged it off. After it happened about 7 more times in the next week or so and she refused to talk about it no matter how I tried... I had had enough.

I built her up more than I ever had. I teased and played, I made her body scream with excitement and she couldn't stop quivering at my touch. She was beyond ready to go. So, I looked at her and asked "Are you ready?" I got a very enthusiastic "yes". Then I stood up, got dressed, and left.

She was so mad it was unreal. She started throwing things at me while I was dressing, cursing and screaming, saying I was the meanest person in the world (edited for the forum) and just didn't understand.

I went home and she was bombing my phone. I finally called her back and explained why I did what I did and what my motive was. She finally understood. She came over later and we had mind blowing sex and an amazing date that night.

stopped in the middle of sex to watch shark week on the discovery channel. She had the most disapointed look on her face.

got a girl hot by kissing her against the wall/ripping her clothes off, fingered her until she was so wet her sheets were soaked beneath her and when she begged me to have sex with her i just left.

There were a few mornings after where i told the girls i just wanted to be friends.

a few times i was too high on coke or pills to do anything, and every time i started to fool around i would end up talking endlessly in circles a few minutes later. I did this to one girl for 6 hours (no exageration). Once the sun came up i drove home.

In defense of myself all these stories are from several years ago, and they represent a pretty miserable and awkward period of my life.

My ex and I one time decided to have sex and he was verrry drunk. Since im petite he used to like to throw me around a bit, so when he went to switch positions his head went straight into my lip. Busted it wide open, started bleeding, I told him to keep going lol.

The same ex had a tendency to sometimes be too rough, he was preforming oral and got so into it I dont recall if he nibbled too hard or tried to suck that area but it hurt for a second (thank god I was drunk this time) then went away. The next day it killed.

I drunkenly told my FWB that I couldn't stand her and the only reason I kept seeing her was because she was good in bed. I also called her a dirty * * * * and a * * * * * . This was mid-act. She didn't stop me.

She woke me up the next morning with a BJ. THEN told me I as an * * * * * * * .

ghost that wasnt u that was steve carrel in 40 yr old virgin...because of the similarities with his life and urs i can see how u can mix the two up...btw hows the losing your virginity by the summer going...any volunteers yet?

no. thank gosh summer isn't that close yet.

Archived