I never perceived myself to be an idealistic moron living with fanciful expectations. Now I just don't know...

Long story short...
    I suppose when you fall in love with someone who is deep and deliberative(unlike the mindless jocks I dated before), you set yourself up for more resonating pain. My boyfriend of almost 2 years is confused as to if we should continue to live together. His reasoning is something I have never encountered- he can't get motivated to do anything with me around. When we are together, he is consumed with me, whether its going places or simply sitting home watching Law and Order repeats. This scares the hell out of him, because at age 26, he finally is a senior in college and being "worthwhile". I, at 24, graduated college 2 years ago and have been his biggest cheerleader, which is what this lonely person needed. He has told me before that he would not mind a lifetime of solitude, but in the next breath tells me he definitely needs people in his life. I know he loves me, deeply and truly, but I can't understand why he can't multitask school, a part- time job, and a relationship with someone who is independent and enjoys, though does not require, much of his time. Where did I go wrong? Should I move out with a girlfriend and continue the relationship so that he can evaluate whether he's claustrophobic living with me or is there writing on the wall that I'm not reading???

Hi just read your post tricky situation....Were do i start ?...Maybe he finds meeting new people and doing new exsperiences really hard to take ...its a sad situation.If i were you i would suggest to him that its not really your fault and its wrong him saying that your kinda holding him back..arnt relationships about doing things together?..tell him how upset you are im sure you have already...and it sucks that you have to move out so he can get a bit more of a life.Ask him what things he would like to do together.Is he trying to say to you he needs more space in the relationship..?.Its a really weird situation to be in but i know its not fair on you just find out were you stand in the relationship if you can .Good luck...dont know what else to say or think about this one sorry!