Need Insight On How to Figure Out Ex's Train of Thought

I just had a couple things I needed cleared up (my last post was deleted I guess):

My ex-girlfriend has gone through two guys since our break up a little over a week ago. The first guy she dumped me for, but he didn't like her at all. She instantly went on a blind date with a kid about 3 years younger than her, and now they going out (after 2 days of knowing each other). Well apparently she "loves" this kid, but she hasn't made an effort to talk to me after our two year relationship. Can anyone tell me why this might have happened? She won't talk to anyone about me, and when I am brought up she just treats it as though I am a stranger. Anyone understand why she has started to act this way?

Secondly, I have my post about vanity but I neglected to ask the question about certain things she has been doing. Recently she has been posting pictures of herself and her body on her live journal (she knows i read it ever once and awhile), but I am not sure if it is to make me feel bad. If not somehow she always ends up ending he entries with "sorry for making you guys look at my case of the uglies" and then she will get many people commenting on how pretty she is, etc. I think that is meant to make me feel bad. I used to be her support in that area, and she doesnt even recognize I exist. Anyone know why a girl would do something like this?

Lastly, she seems to be trying to find every outlet she can to make up for what I did for her support wise. Do you think she will eventually start missing me after realizing she no longer has what she used to have? I just dont know what this girl is doing. Her friends have been telling she has changed and she is acting "strange" lately. I am just trying to figure out why she is thinking this way. Also, I have realized what she sees in two of the guys and I have it too, but I never really showed that side of myself to her. Do you think if I start showing her the qualities she likes that she might take more of an interest in getting back together? I have begun to move on (still hurts, but gotta deal with it), but I need somewhat of closure. If anyone can help me out by telling me anything about how someone changes so fast into such an "attention whore". And how can someone start dating someone so quickly after a break up especially when she has only known him for about 4 days total?

Someone please let know what is going on, I can't see it.

Dart,

What your asking us to do my friend is tell you why a woman is a woman. Women do strange things. It is a fact of life. Our situations are similar except for the divorce and child part.

My wife has basically done the same to me. All of a sudden she doesn't love me anymore, she has a boyfriend (which she denies). It is strange behavior indeed.

If anyone has an answer to your question I will certainly like to read it.

But my take.... She is trying to replace what she had with you. I think some woman don't understand that you can't have the little tingly feelings the entire time in a relationship. I feel my wife met this guy who started giving her the attention she felt she wasn't getting from me and it made her feel good. She started to get the little tingleys you get in the initial stages of a relationship. She thinks that is love. And because she doesn't have that anymore with me she thinks she is not in love with me.

I think I could forgive her for this, because I was not giving her the attention she deserved and I did take her for granted.

I don't know if your g-friend is doing the same thing, but it does sound similar.

Hope this helps.

She was using you bro! I just got out of long term relationship and your starting to sound like me. My ex moved out my apartment and moved in another man within five days of the break up! She knew she couldnt afford the apartment by herself so she found another man to take care of herself and to help her deal with her insecurities.

Hoping and Praying,

I totally understand what your going through. From what i have been through i think some people are just addicted to the tinglys of the new relationship excitement!