My boyfriend i and have been talking about getting engaed for a couple months now. i told him i would commit to him on that level whenever he was ready. but my problem is, is that my friend/his ex girlfriend of five years waited on him and he never made the jump. i'm afraid that even though we are talking about it that he's not gonna make the jump and we will always be girlfriend and boyfriend. he's said he wants to spend tyhe rest of his life with me. and i believe him. he just kind of worrys me sometimes

he's 23. i dont really know. he's just the only guy that i have been able to trust at all, and he actually cares about me not just sex. and even though his mom hate me(which she has openly told me) he still loves me and respects me. i just seems like it's the thing to do....

yea, i see where you are coming from. and yes i am young, we have a set of twins too. they have a big impact and i want them to grow up with there parents married. my parents werent they got divorced and it was hell for me then.

Oh that changes everything. The man will have to be in your life forever then.

My best friend of 21 years (we are 26 now) just married her boyfriend of 10 years (she started dating him at 16) on Friday. They have a 4 year old and a 3 year old. It doesn't matter if you're married or not. It matters if you have a good relationship or not. Marriage means nothing if you don't have a happy relationship to show your kids.

we met my freshman yr of high school he was a senior, we've been together for two years. i have a girl and a boy. im in college it's my first year. she has never liked anyone he has dated.

to tell you why she hates me i have to tell you a story. well every sunday she cooks dinner and everyone come over and eats well we hadn't been in abt a month bc we had just moved out and we were still adjusting to our house and getting the babies adjusted and she called and told me she was coming and getting my kids so they could see there cousins. she didn't ask she told me and yes she did help us when we first had them bc my parents didnt want me anymore but that does not make her the parent of my kids she didnt birth them i did. she didn't call me she called my SO and told him i just answered the phone he was in te shower i told him when he got and she told me to get him to call her. he told her that he would think about it and that we should be able to make a desicon in our kids lives besides they are our kids not her's and she flipped out and had his sis and bro come over her and they told me i had no say so in anything and she said the reason that we hadnt been coming to her house on sundays is bc i was trying to keep the kids from her. but i wasnt we are just trying to get adjusted.

Archived