Question for the women re:Hairy bottom

liquer

How hairy? Like a head of hair hairy or just alittle bit? lol I like my men hairy - but if it was to the point where he looked like an animal I would be turned off.

Erm...like that and he was sick of razor burn from shaving! Just let it grow then?

one guy had a lot of hair. it just kind of surprised me the tufts of hair coming out of his crack. but i got over it. after all, i only saw it when he walked away from me. i think it is probably a bigger deal when girls have hair in their crack...

Yeah, that was a worry, hope you had a steady hand. But mine gave up half way through, I think she'd run out of razors.

LOL why shave it? Leave it alone, doesn't it get all stubbly after shaving? I can imagine that's ALOT worse then just having hair there....

one guy had a lot of hair. it just kind of surprised me the tufts of hair coming out of his crack. but i got over it. after all, i only saw it when he walked away from me. i think it is probably a bigger deal when girls have hair in their crack...

Why would it be a bigger deal...why in the world do women have to be completely hairless or else they should be ashamed!

Archived