best sex positions

You aren't playing a game of twister. It's not a game. Positions happen through trust and time.

The best position of all time is the heart touching heart, eyes looking into eyes...

I think you may be looking at sex as somewhat of a game, for fun.

My suggestion is that you put caring first.. the positions will work themselves out through love. I mean.. you DO love him don't you?

All I have to say is ...EXPLORE!!! There are many positions out there and just be creative. Just know that some may be uncomfortable for some while others find them enjoyable. I would have to say the best positions are when you can see your partner and you can look into their eyes. There are many positions of love making that allow this.

Atlantacindy, she didn't ask to be lectured about love making, she asked a simple question about what peoples fav. sexual positions were. Yes, I agree that sex isn't always a game there is always a time where if you love somebody its going to be more then that, But sometimes people like to have alittle fun and change things around a bit.

But back to the subject, I agree with what mskc0511 says... Explore! not everyone is going to enjoy the same positions. So just have fun and enjoy being with your bf and explore all different positions.

-Mythical Suicide-

sorry to anyone i offended by the way i wrote my post. i'm just in a good mood because i am really happy to be with this guy; i really care about him and have a lot of fun with him. the last relationship i had was really painful, and full of lies and just a ton of other sh*t, i just feel so lucky because of how things have been going...

EmptySoul

• 3 weeks later...