Is it wrong to not let them know

Is it wrong to not let them know you are going NC with your ex or do you think you should let them know. I told her when we broke up that I needed and wanted her in my life and the same was said to me, so if I just went to NC would that be wrong of me?

Is it wrong to not let them know you are going NC with your ex or do you think you should let them know. I told her when we broke up that I needed and wanted her in my life and the same was said to me, so if I just went to NC would that be wrong of me?

No not at all. You do not "owe" her anything. If you choose to not talk to her then that is your right. You do not have to tell her that you are not going to talk to her. That kinda defeats the whole purpose of NC.

I find that NC works best if they don't know that you are doing it. It makes them wonder what you are feeling. In turn, it makes them really think about what they want in life too.

Stay NC and don't tell her. When you are ready to talk to her again, call her. If she starts NC with you, respect that. You both need time to heal and gather your thoughts. Seeing or talking to one another will only cloud both of your best judgement.

Sorry you are going through this. I promise it gets easier.

Avi

I think you should tell her.I have been ignored by my ex and doesnt fell nice.If after you told her you want to go NC she still insist to contact you than you will be left with no choice but ignore her but I think to start you should at least tell her something like need to NC to over come all that so please dont contact me anymore.In my opinion that is the most respectfull way to do it.

Archived