I'm not sure how to read this..

Imissher

As some of you know I've had some serious relationship problems with my girlfriend/fiance of 3 years.

I have a couple threads discussing this matter. I have come to the conclusion that it's not a guy. I directly asked her, and I have talked with her brothers, and mother and they all say its not a guy. She is young 18 years old, and she was supposed to be moving in with me towards the end of December. She then decided she needed to be alone. Anyway..

I decided to go NC after about 3 weeks of trying my hardest to get her back. Today is actually day 6 of NC for me. I have not contacted her at all.. no texts, emails, letters, calls, ect.

I received a few texts from her before, but this was the first in a little while. She sent me a text just saying.. ''I am a piece of , ***(my name)''.

Today is her birthday and last year today we were physically together and everything was great. I still did not contact her even on her birthday. I'm not sure how to read that text message. I did not reply to it, and I don't really think I plan to. Any suggestions?

It sounds like she feels bad and wants u to have smpathy for her and that she cant help but do what she has done, sounds like there is hope though, myself i would text her something on her bday just to let her know she is not alone on her bday and that u do care, but obviously it is ur situation, do what feels right

What were the other texts about?

This was the first one I have received since going NC.

I had a few others basically just saying ''Hi'', or some other small talk. The only promising one I received from her was her telling me ''I'll always love you''. Stuff like that pretty much. I didn't pay much attention to them, until now.

I think you should maintain no contact for the time being. It's only been six days.

Yeah I thought so too. I just don't know what to think. I want her to want me, like I want her.

I had decided that space was good for her. I just hope not contacting her on her birthday won't push her further away..

I would say happy birthday to her, you've known this girl for a long time. she already said she is a piece of * * * * , she'll feel even more like one. just keep it simple, nothing mushy. dont go down my route and send flowers to her lol

I don't know man. I love this girl to death, but I want her to fight for me. I don't want her to think she can always lure me back in.

yea i know that feeling, but think about it, if it was your birthday, you would want to hear a happy birthday from her right. do it like this, send it really late the day of, like around 11-11:30 so it seems like it's not the only thing on your mind.

Good idea. I am a bit worried of contacting her at all though. I don't want her to think I'm sitting around waiting for her all the time.

It is now the day after her birthday. Tomorrow will be the 3rd, and 2 days after her birthday.

Could I get some more feedback from more people? Should I contact her at all or not? Should I break NC or keep it?

you didn't send anything to her yet?

Nope. I've been worried sick about contacting her at all.

I worry if I contact her, she will think she always has me on a leash. Also.. I don't want to get my hopes up and be crushed and back to step one again.

At the same time.. I worry if I don't contact her.. she might get pushed further away. Especially on her birthday. She has a * * * * * friend, who likes to put bad thoughts into her head.

I just want to hear her say that she wants to fix it, and she loves me.

hmmm, well you gotta do what you think is best man. if you do say happy birthday, just send a quick text, you really dont owe her much more than that

I think that's all I'll be able to do. I may not break NC. It's been 10 days now. I work nights, so I will think on it today.

I love her, and miss her. I must do what is right for me though.

Archived