we broke the bed

dtgrl812

w/o going into details on how (judging from the topic category, I am sure you all can guess how) I will say my husband and I broke our bed. We busted the fairly new box spring---- it collapsed in on itself and as far as we can tell there is no way to fix it..... we thought it was kinda funny. has anyone ever done something similar?

yep....mattress went through the boards underneath the bed......I know a lady that broke her jaw while having sex

eeek!! no injuries... tho we did have a good laugh

Whoa! Can u give me pointers!!!!! lol

sad part is we won't be able to replace it for awhile. the bed looks very sad--- one end is up slightly higher than the other 3 corners

Broke the bed eh? Nope... can't say I've experienced that one.

Though I have gotten a concussion.... and nearly knocked his front teeth

out of his mouth.

??????????

Without TMI.... he was getting into his work and bending forward when I decided to throw my head back and arch my back.

Since neither of us were knocked unconscious... all I could think of saying

in that moment was... "IF you bloody stop.. I'll kill you!!!"... he didn't... we both ROFL afterward.

Good-times... gooood times.

Me and an ex girlfriend broke my bed about 6 months ago. We were really going at it, then the bed started collapsing where the pillows where. On the way down, I was absolutely bricking it, holding onto the head board for dear life while falling down. We stopped for a few seconds, realised what we had just done then continued

This was a steel bed too, so ... I feel your pain

Archived