In love with a married woman

ewokbiscuit

Alot of people here will try and paint you as some kind of scumbag, but in my opinion thats really absurd. There are a hundred reasons why a woman may be unable to "get out" right now so to speak. Kids, money, fear, emotional stuff, you name it. I have been criticized on other threads because of my flat out refusal to "eliminate" a woman just because her current relationship isnt all closed up neat and tidy. That sort of thing has never bothered me in the least bit. So yes, there are plenty of men out there like myself who wont be judgemental (and think they know everything) when it comes to your situation. Life's too short to waste time on legal technicalities. Get out there and enjoy it!

now in all honesty if you had no intentions of ever ending your current relationship, and your significant other had no clue whatsoever that something was amiss, then thats a whole other story alltogether........

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... you made a committment. A binding committment to this man. At least have enough dignity to respect it until you can end your marriage....

Ask yourself what you're made of?? Because it is an integrity issue - anyone can cheat and it virtually takes nothing.

I wonder what you'd tell your daughter (if you had one) if she was in this situation... to cheat on her husband or to be stronger than that. I don't buy the fact that you "can't" end it.

I believe you should either try to fix your marriage or just end it - you do no one any favors by just staying in it (your kids will be very negatively affected if you provide them a format for an unhappy marriage).

Get some guts, woman!

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Guts I've got, that is why I 've gotten as far as I have. Integrity~15 years of it is about all I can take. Yes, I will probably hold out until its over, but there is a light at the end of this tunnel for me. However, I will never cast judgement on someone again, who knows...maybe they can't get out. Geez, you never know what life is going to hand you. I would try to have a more open mind. How does anyone know what's best for someone! They aren't living it!

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Guts I've got, that is why I 've gotten as far as I have. Integrity~15 years of it is about all I can take. Yes, I will probably hold out until its over, but there is a light at the end of this tunnel for me. However, I will never cast judgement on someone again, who knows...maybe they can't get out. Geez, you never know what life is going to hand you. I would try to have a more open mind. How does anyone know what's best for someone! They aren't living it!

It sounds as though your marriage has been "over" for quite some time, and all that remains is the paperwork. You only have 1 life. Go live it. You dont owe him, or anyone on these boards a thing.

Archived