Drug addictions

nthalley

Yeah. Drugs tend to get a grip on some people. Especially when they socialize with other drug users and concoct cracked out theories and stories. Like the cameras in the street light and microchips in your brain after you are released from prison. Most of these people are abusers.

Drug abuse can change a person, especially someone with a weak mind.

Yes and why would he want to be the same person who was addicted?

I think he means the person he was prior to the addictions

This is probably something that a doctor or someone specializing in addictions would have to answer for you. It might depend on alot of factors such as the type of drugs, length of the addiction etc. You might benefit from counseling if you're feeling paranoid or angry.

I think he means the person he was prior to the addictions

This is probably something that a doctor or someone specializing in addictions would have to answer for you. It might depend on alot of factors such as the type of drugs, length of the addiction etc. You might benefit from counseling if you're feeling paranoid or angry.

I understood the question and I meant:

If the person he was before could (and did) become addicted then returning to the same state of being is not a recovery.

i think it depends on how heavy the addiction and what drug

my sister had done a lot of coke, and although her personality is the same, she gets major anxiety attacks.

i've smoked a lot of weed (5x a day 7 days a week for 2 yrs) and now that i don't, i don't feel much different

Archived