what should i do?

alixisaloser

he is kinda of having a free pass... he gets to have sex with you wo the work of rel... and you never know if he meets someone one day, he might wanna have a rel with that person....

personally i would stop having sex with him, and stop all contact till you can get over him, because it seems as he is just stringing you along...

well we were together for 3 years and we broke up about 4 months ago.

we have been having sex about once a month and he keeps telling me he loves me but doesnt want a relationship with me or anyone else.

im so confused!

then why are you having sex with him?

he is just using you.

having sex is not going to help you get over him, NOR is it going to make him suddenly want you back again. no offense, but why would he want you back, when he can be single and still have sex with you?

but ive tried to go nc

for 2 months..nothing happened and i thought about him everyyydayyy....

do u think if im just his friend w/o sex he might fall back in love with me?

2 months is not enough time to get over someone. and by going back to him everytime he calls you are just prolonging that process by even more. you don't want that for yourself. it's like a drug. you feel better about everything temporarily, but you're really only digging yourself into a grave.

i can't tell you what will happen in his mind, i can only say what's best for you. maybe showing him that you have more respect for yourself and can survive without him will show him what he's missing and make him change his mind.... and maybe it won't. but i'll tell you what definitely WON'T work: having sex with him whenever he calls.

but ive tried to go nc

for 2 months..nothing happened and i thought about him everyyydayyy....

do u think if im just his friend w/o sex he might fall back in love with me?

It seems like it would be hard for you to be his friend, wo first getting over him...

he needs to miss you for a while, and stop the sex... let him miss you, let him call you, let him win you back. then start as friends and rebuild the rel...

i would stop contact, and ask him to respect your wishes.. and in a few months. if he still loves you. he will be back...

but at that point you have to distingush between him missing you or him just missing sex.. you cant confuse that...

ugh

idk what to do.....

he keeps telling me. he loves me but he doesnt want a relationship...

can any guy tell me what the hell that means?

and i said can you give me one good reason why you dont think we should be together and he said no.....

he means "i want to hookup with other girls but keep you on standby in case i change my mind. want to have sex? i'm horny."

this is classic stringing along.... as a guy and been guilty of bad things...

him telling you he loves you.. is the key word for you to have sex with him... by saying he loves you, you agree to it...

him saying he doesnt want a rel, is an exuse not to have a rel with you...

WORDS ARE EASY... ACTION MEANS A LOT MORE....

see thats the part i get so confused on...

he dated this girl right after we broke up and he didnt even have an interest to * * * * her.

he said he only wanted to * * * * me...

idk

im so confused.

i enjoy the sex because i love him, but i always end up feeling lonley and used.

again, words are easy.. do you really think he is telling you the truth...

what moron would tell his ex.. that he wants to phuck another girl....

again, words are easy.. do you really think he is telling you the truth...

what moron would tell his ex.. that he wants to phuck another girl....

i agree.

it sounds like you're just making more and more excuses for yourself. my opinion isn't going to change and i doubt anyone's elses will. we're just looking out for your own good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived