Hello everyone.

Last night after tormenting myself for 2.5 months of heartbreak, after two months of questioning why this happened, begging her and god to bring her back to me, after writing and saying all of the feelings I could muster, I made a decision to give it all to god.

All I have tried and all I have said, has gotten me nowhere, and brought nothing but misery.

Surely whatever happens, whether she comes back or not is not in my control, no matter how much I love her, I can not change her mind.

It is ok for me to be sad, it is ok for me to mourn the loss, but it is not ok for me to neglect everything else in my life because of this.

First off I'd like to say thanks for reminding me that I need to turn everything in my relationships, just like everything else, over completely to God.

About leaving it all to God, that's really a tough question. I know in my own life, especailly with my dating relationships (or lack there of), it's really hard for me to just turn it over to God. It's really hard for me to give up control of my life to anyone, even Him. I think that if you're submitting yourself to Him, and asking Him to show you, eventually His will for you will be revealed, and there's not much more you can do. You just have to ask God to help you and to take your problems and then trust Him that He will.