not even 3 days has gone by... and hes trying to contact me....

okay we broke up on wedneday... 12/3/08 and we talked that day and the next day we had one text message... and the rest of the days i havent called or spoked to him... and he sends me a message on myspace telling me this...

I am sorry about what your mom is going thur....please hang in there. Try to be as positive for her as you can be. You have been heavy on my mind and i do worrie about you even if you hate me. I still love you for the person you are. If you ever need any thing please let me know.

my mom just had to thyroid removed cuz they found cancer... and she also has kidney stones... and she has ployps growing on her gall bladder walls... and she also found out she has hepatitis A so... he knows about the cancer and the kidney stones, but not anything else... cuz i feel that it is not his concern anymore.

i know what hes doing... hes feeling guilty of what hes done.. for break up with me during the worse time... and hes trying to ease his guilt... cuz hes done this before with his ex before me... trying to be friends with her... cuz he felt guilty for hurting her.. and blah blah...

what do you think i should do? should i respond or just ignore it?

ignore it, he is your ex and has no business whatsoever to care about you or your family.

He didn't care about you and your feelings when he broke up with you did he???

or probably tell him am not interested in friendship or any contact from your end, i can take care of myself...thanks for everything and good bye.

He broke up with you..he has no business in your life

Ignore it..

It doesn't matter whether its outta guilt or anything else, you could sit there and try to guess why he wrote it and you would never know for sure

you need to move on and in order to do that you need to cut contact..

It will be tempting to respond, but I can say from experience that the healing process will be SO much faster if you don't.

Whatever reason he is trying to get in touch with you, it's not because he is a good friend or has your best interest at heart. Focus on those people who do! It's their positive energy that you need to surround yourself with now.

Archived