Does anyone here work for Menards?

Does anyone here work for Menards? There was a post for an HR position and I have an interview in 2 weeks and it is about 2 hours away from me. Just curious if anyone would know a rough estimate pay for the position? I am curious because I don't want to drive all the way up there and finding out the position pays only $10 to $12 an hr.

I want to live where you do!

What kind of job do you have?

Where I live if you are making $10-12 an hour you are making good.

I am a technical writer.

My job description is: "Technical writers explain in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average reader to understand."

I am a technical writer.

My job description is: "Technical writers explain in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average reader to understand."

A lot different than a retail job..

Which is what this is.

Maybe it's just where I live but unless you are a high up you aren't going to even be looking at anything near $10 an hour. Not in retail. Would be nice though. I wasn't even making $10/hour when I was manager.

A lot different than a retail job..

Which is what this is.

Maybe it's just where I live but unless you are a high up you aren't going to even be looking at anything near $10 an hour. Not in retail. Would be nice though. I wasn't even making $10/hour when I was manager.

Yeah, same here, MS...

On that note, I've HEARD Menards pays better than most any retail store, if that helps.

where I live Mcdonalds makes more than $10 ($ a eyar ago it was 10.50) per hour so yeah, no way would I go for an HR position that pays that. How could they pay so poorly? yeesh!

Yeah, a lot of retail positions do not pay well at all. You can't make a comfortable living working in retail.

I'm a college student and i only make $8 an hr=(

What I'm REALLY good at and something that I know I would excell at and make good money would be to get a job as a freelance writer. I'm an excellent writer but what makes me upset is when I looked it up online, almost all of the qualifications are college degree, which I don't have yet. And I would also need a car, which I am getting soon, but not yet.

It just sucks, because I know I would do excellent at that job and I wish we could just take a test or write something to get in, and not have a degree qualify us. Because I'm working towards one.

Does anyone here work for Menards? There was a post for an HR position and I have an interview in 2 weeks and it is about 2 hours away from me. Just curious if anyone would know a rough estimate pay for the position? I am curious because I don't want to drive all the way up there and finding out the position pays only $10 to $12 an hr.

I have a friend who works for Menards. She is a PT college student and gets $9.50 an hour. She is a cashier-- so I bet you would get more. She really likes the company.

Archived