Soft Skin

MissyMercer

Oh, I totally recommend Vaseline's (the brand) cocoa butter lotion. I should add that I did the cheap thing and saved a couple of bucks on the CVS brand copy of that same product. Make sure your partner likes the smell of coco though. If you are wearing other strong perfumes it may interfere.

For soft hands, buy vaseline and plastic gloves. Slop the vaseline on and put the gloves on afterward. Sleep with them on. In the morning, your hands will be like silk.

I greatly enjoy oil of olay body washes with a loffa in the shower. Put the body wash right on the loffa and massage in circles.

And, after I get out of the shower, I seal my skin with bath and body works body butter.

I ALWAYS get compliments with how soft my skin is. My bf can't believe it half of the time.

exfoliate in the shower, or just use a simple soap (like dove-i use nivea) with a shower glove to scrub your skin. then put on any brand of lotion that you like. i use one with pomegranate and vanilla.

be consistent, and after a while you will maintain your skin's smoothness.

exfoliate in the shower, or just use a simple soap (like dove-i use nivea) with a shower glove to scrub your skin. then put on any brand of lotion that you like. i use one with pomegranate and vanilla.

be consistent, and after a while you will maintain your skin's smoothness.

Yes, it'll take about 2 weeks before it really gets smooth.

Also, avoiding caffeine, getting enough sleeping, drinking water, and not smoking nor drinking too much will do wonders.

Swimming can rip your skin up too.

also i notice people with very dry feet...what i do is i use a pumice stone (i have the black triangular ones) with some soap. scrub the soles of my feet and everywhere else but more gently. then i put lotion or body butter on them. when you scrub your feet make sure you put lotion on, don't forget, cause otherwise just using soap will dry them up even more...i find.

It's also good to put body lotion on after you get out of the shower and towel dry just a bit. Your skin will absorb it better.

You can do the same thing for your feet as the vaseline and gloves thing for your hands. Put vaseline or a good thick cream on your feet and cotton socks before bed. You're feet will be really soft the next day.

anything from bath & body works, a little spendy to some..but the body creams leave such an amazing softness!!!

and also when I get out of the shower I use baby oil on my wet skin, then damp it off with a towel, thenn lotion and it's so soft, plus all the B&BW lotions smell heavenly, my bf loves the mandarin/mango lotion

Archived