So this morning I'm feeling a bit of longing for my ex. Maybe it's just the cold grey skies over the last few days, but this morning, I feel a little sad. I don't like feeling this way. For the most part, I'm doing really well in terms of dealing with all the pain and moving on, but days like this, it just sucks. I think I'm pissed off that she wanted to throw it all away and now, I have to go through the process of getting over her, then trying to date again, then going through a series of women I don't like. ugh..... I'm tired of feeling alone.

So this morning I'm feeling a bit of longing for my ex. Maybe it's just the cold grey skies over the last few days, but this morning, I feel a little sad. I don't like feeling this way. For the most part, I'm doing really well in terms of dealing with all the pain and moving on, but days like this, it just sucks. I think I'm pissed off that she wanted to throw it all away and now, I have to go through the process of getting over her, then trying to date again, then going through a series of women I don't like. ugh..... I'm tired of feeling alone.

Hey man, I'm in the same area. Last time you said Venice right? Don't worry about the weather. It will be sunny again. I feel for what you're going through. I want to clarify that she didn't reject you. She just rejected her current situation. If she rejected you, you wouldn't have had a chance to have a relationship with her in the first place. You aren't in the process of getting over her. You're in the process of finding yourself again. Remember the single guy who wasn't rocked by one girl? It's hurting because you feel this void.

It's going to be okay! Maybe you should go out this weekend with friends and just drink and have a good time. Going through a series of dating women you don't like? You're setting yourself up for disappointment. How about you're dating to have fun. Take it easy.

Hey man, I'm in the same area. Last time you said Venice right? Don't worry about the weather. It will be sunny again. I feel for what you're going through. I want to clarify that she didn't reject you. She just rejected her current situation. If she rejected you, you wouldn't have had a chance to have a relationship with her in the first place. You aren't in the process of getting over her. You're in the process of finding yourself again. Remember the single guy who wasn't rocked by one girl? It's hurting because you feel this void.

It's going to be okay! Maybe you should go out this weekend with friends and just drink and have a good time. Going through a series of dating women you don't like? You're setting yourself up for disappointment. How about you're dating to have fun. Take it easy.

I'm in the South Bay right now, hoping to move to the Venice area (and hopefully avoid her) Yeah, finding myself is a good thing. I've lost a lot of weight, so thats a good thing. Just don't want to date at all. Most women I seem to meet are just vapid and/or no interesting. I also don't really have any desire to get laid or anything like that.

This weekend I'm shopping for a motorcycle. Maybe a Triumph Thruxton.

Archived