Well my gf broke up w/ me last week, so im trying this "no contact" thing so she'll back back to me. I have a delema tho her birthday is on valentines day, so should i call her and send her flowers to say happy bday; or should i not do anything.

Playing the "no contact" game is a risky game to play. Without knowing why you broke up it is difficult to answer.

If she has taken you for granted, it may be wise to keep your distance until she realizes what she lost. She may, however, think you don't care if you don't try to win her back.

From a girl's perspective, I want to feel needed and loved. I don't want to go crawling back to my man but to have him proclaim his feelings and make me feel special. In that case, I would want flowers for my birthday and for valentine's day.

However, I cannot speak for her, she may feel differently. However, I think it would be nice to send her flowers, if for no other reason than to leave the door of friendship open.

I KNOW WHAT ARE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. I SAY THAT YOU SHOULD SEND HER FLOWERS BECAUSE YALL WERE TOGETHER FOR A WHILE AND THAT LET'S HER KNOW THAT YOU STILL CARE ABOUT HER. I MEAN IF YOU LOVE HER WHY WON'T YOU? BUT MY GUY'S BIRTHDAT IS THE DAY AFTER VALENTINE DAY, BUT HE BROKE UO WITH ME. NOW I'M ASKING YOU THE SAME QUESTION. SHOULD I CALL HIM, LEAVE A MESSAGE OR SEND HIM A CARD? BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE BACKGROUND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HIT ME UP.

I think that atleast for a week, you should try 2 get back with her, calling her all day and trying to get in contact with her. This will show her that you care and she'll get the feeling like "I still got it..."

Then out the blue just ignore her. Don't call her, don't speak to her and don't make any effort to get in contact with her. Then she'll be like "How come he isn't paying any attention to me anymore." sowly but surely she'll start doing more and more things to hold your attention.

It works like a charm- continue to do this and (if it's meant to be) you two will be back together in no time.

The advice some of these people are giving you are sure to really mess things up for you.

Let me get this straight. THis girl dumps you like a bad habit and you are trying to decide if you want to send her flowers.

Dont be a sucker, and whatever you do, dont confess your love to her. It wont work, she borke up with YOU. She wants a strong guy. Not some wimppering boy the fellow posters want you to be.