ex txt me today

Venting...

My ex text me today and Ive decided not to text her back. She only asked me how I was but it's not gonna do me anygood by texting her back. What i dont understand though, is why she's texting me. It's been 3 months since we broke up and she knows ive been in nc with her for over a month now, what's she trying to do?

It actually made me feel better when I decided not to reply, dont know why though. Maybe this nc business is starting to work, I just hope I can keep it up. last thing I want is to turn up at her house drunk again... had to sleep in my car that night and I can tell it wasnt much fun!

Venting...

My ex text me today and Ive decided not to text her back. She only asked me how I was but it's not gonna do me anygood by texting her back. What i dont understand though, is why she's texting me. It's been 3 months since we broke up and she knows ive been in nc with her for over a month now, what's she trying to do?

It actually made me feel better when I decided not to reply, dont know why though. Maybe this nc business is starting to work, I just hope I can keep it up. last thing I want is to turn up at her house drunk again... had to sleep in my car that night and I can tell it wasnt much fun!

Wow, I've been in your shoes. Even driving to her house and telling her how I miss her.

Eventually, I got tired of hurting and change my #. You're strong for not replying, it would bother me and I would eventually break down. Out of sight, out of mind.

Be strong!

Well done.

My birthday was 2 weeks ago and she contacted me on msn, said "I called you earlier and left a voice message, don't know if you've heard it. Happy birthday, have fun".

My answer was a simple and polite "Thanks". Complete door slam in her face!

I know that if I had extended the conversation, it would've made MY day miserable.

I feel you, brother. Good work on not responding. You and I are in the same club.

Btw, I looked at some of your photos you took - amazing, man.

Thanks, I was really tempted to text her last night for some reason, I didnt in the end though.

Thanks, but I wouldnt go as far as to say they're amazing lol.

Archived