driving me crazy

soaking_wet

I work with this guy and just think he's hot and last nite I was really drunk and talking to him on msn and I asked him what he thought about me and he kept saying "I dunno lol" and then he's like "what do u think of me?" And I was like "ur hot" and he's like "realli? Lol I thought u hated me" and I was like "hahha why would u think that?" And he was like "cuz u always spaz at me and fight with me and stuff" lol and da convo went on and he's like "u always piss me off intentionally" hahha ...anyways, do you think he thinks I like him now? Just cause I said he was hot?? I don't want him to think I do cuz now things are gunna be so awkward at work! Help? Lol

It depends on whether you are interested in him or not?

There are guys at work who tell me i'm attractive and even flirt but I know they are notinterested and they know I know so we only amuse each other, there is no embarrassment. You could take that line.

It sounds to me that you mask your feelings of attraction with hostility. That really does you no favours. It makes me think of the singer Pink, who is incredibly pretty and has a good body and seems to do her darndest to hide it.

Don't be mean to him and don't mention the msn incident. Just carry on as normal after that. When you intend to do next would depend on how interested you are and how interested he might be.

Archived