hot guy

Caterina

So there is this really hot guy who always seems to be watching me. But I don't know if he actually is interested or anything. Most of the time he frowns a lot. I try to talk to him and sometimes we talk and I flirt with him a little. There was this time I called him over and he said he had to go to do his job. I mean, I think he'd be a little more overt if he was actually interested, don't you think?

So there is this really hot guy who always seems to be watching me. But I don't know if he actually is interested or anything. Most of the time he frowns a lot. I try to talk to him and sometimes we talk and I flirt with him a little. There was this time I called him over and he said he had to go to do his job. I mean, I think he'd be a little more overt if he was actually interested, don't you think?

maybe he's a vampire and he's trying to hold himself back from biting you. (sorry i just saw twilight.)

are you sure you see him staring at you? it's a little odd that he wouldn't jump at the chance to talk to you. could he be shy?

hmm.

is there anything else you can tell us about him?

Yeah he doesn't really jump at the chance to talk to me although he comes over occasionally to talk for a few seconds before he leaves again. I don't really know, but yeah, I see him look at me. Its not staring, its just like he's observing me when I'm doing stuff.

i'm not sure about this one. if he doesn't show any other signs other than staring, then i can only conclude that he just has a staring problem.

but again, he could just be shy. try talking to him more and see how he responds.

I don't see how he's shy. This guy is super hot, he has absolutely no reason to be shy. I've posted about him before and some people for some reason thought he liked me b/c when we first met he laughed at my jokes and stuff. He makes fun of me once in a while to. But who knows.

I don't see how he's shy. This guy is super hot, he has absolutely no reason to be shy. I've posted about him before and some people for some reason thought he liked me b/c when we first met he laughed at my jokes and stuff. He makes fun of me once in a while to. But who knows.

just because someones hot doesnt mean they can't be shy around pretty girls.!

i know a few guys like that, actually.

or he could just be an awkward conversationalist. who knows.

he could still be a vampire

He just doesn't strike me as being shy though.

People say the exact same thing about me.. I don't strike them as being shy, I'm a bartender, I have that bartender attitude at work, I flirt A LOT, I flare bottles yell through the bar.. all of it.. take me out of my setting and I tend to get quiet.. nobody believes me when I say I'm shy.. nobody.. they think I'm a natural.. makes me laugh..

Maybe...Hes just not attracted to you...

I don't know why girls believe every guy wants to jump them because they are mildly good looking. Hell even hot hot girls are not always a surefire human magnet.

Why does it have to be " Oh hes prob just shy"... No he's prob just not interested.

Don't take it personal I'm just not one to sugercoat things.

you really cant judge someone because of thier look at work. i take my job very seriously and women aproach me all the time saying i look pissed off all the time and event he girl im seeing from work told me that at first she thought i was a conceited jerk just from the way i looked. WOW!! haha. But when you get to know me, im a very social, sarcastic, loud fun person to be around! Just ask him out for a drink getting him away from the work atmostphere and see how he really is.

People say the exact same thing about me.. I don't strike them as being shy, I'm a bartender, I have that bartender attitude at work, I flirt A LOT, I flare bottles yell through the bar.. all of it.. take me out of my setting and I tend to get quiet.. nobody believes me when I say I'm shy.. nobody.. they think I'm a natural.. makes me laugh..

yeah, i know what you mean. I used to work in retail and was fine with talking to people but when i'm not working i'm quite shy. it sux being shy...

Archived