Can an affair turn into a serious relationship?

BusyNAbroad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone take into consideration the third party in this equation. (the boyfriend).

I am astounded by the hints given by Imprecision also, as I just can't get my head wrapped around someone deliberately trying to sabotage someone else's relationship. it's inconceivable to me.

I am not saying that it doesn't take two to tango by no means, as I am sure this women is not shying away from the affair even though she knows it is wrong, but when the op is asking for advice on perhaps how to keep her and they are both taking steps which will ultimately end in someone being hurt that cannot be right and I do not agree with this at all.

Christina

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BusyNAbroad Original post below:

Can an affair turn into a serious relationship?

If yes, how? Do you have any personal experiences?

Let's say a woman has an affair with me which is mostly of passionate nature (lovemaking). How to slowly include other features of a relationship to the point that she will leave her current relationship and... choose me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imprecision

Some tips:

1. Don't push her to break up with her current boyfriend. Instead, just flirt with her aggressively every time you see her.

You are her "escape." Use this to your full advantage. Don't bore her with your "issues."

2. Never be her doormat. You should act slightly contemptuous of her.

3. Don't hide your interest. She knows you want her. She enjoys the attention.

4. Recognise her tests. For instance, if she gets mad at you randomly, then cut her off for a while. Or take a firm stand, disapproving of her actions.

There are many types of tests. For instance, if she says, "You're too irresponsible. I can never be with you." Then, you should pretend to be offended and declare that you're a responsible person.

5. Make her feel like she's a "bad girl." Girls love this. Even accountant girls want to be bad, lol.

6. Don't pay for her.

7. Flirt with other girls, too. Date other girls; sleep with other girls. Pick up other girls in front of her.

8. Be patient. This might take months.

The key

You have to project the appearance of depth. You do this by being sometimes serious, e.g. studying hard, working hard; sometimes frivolous, e.g. playful, flirtatious; sometimes absolutely in love with her; sometimes contemptuous of her; sometimes wanting only her body; sometimes interested in her as a person, etc.

Conclusion

This can be very fun for you. So far as I've gathered from your posts, the "other guy" doesn't care if she sees other guys. This is the best scenario.

Well, I wish you luck.

• 9 months later...

My Husband and I were together for 1 year when we married. We have now been married 2 years and have 1 child. Our relationship started off as an affair. We both were unhappily living with our significant others at the time we met at work. Both our relationships at home were rocky. We were always laughing and flirting with each other. One day he asked me for my phone number and asked me to go out with him that night. I hesitantly said yes with doubt he would even call. To my surprise he did call me, we went out and had a great night. Obviously we didn’t tell our partners at the time even thought they both knew something was up. After a month of sneaking around I was starting to fall for him. We had the most amazing sexual relationship and sparks were flying, I told him we were going to need to be together or break it off since I was getting so attached. He decided to be with me. We both broke up with our partners and moved in together ( Yep, that’s right we moved in together after one month!) I feel bad for hurting my ex’s feelings, but in the end my happiness is more important to me. I’m not going to lie, we have had some serious trust issues in the beginning, but this was the best choice for me. No one has loved me the way he does, still to this day. We have been together for 3 years now and are very happy together. All relationships take work, We always tell each other that we are soul mates, meant to be together and are perfect for each other. I’m a firm believer that if your doing what you need to do at home, then hubby will have no reason to stray away. I make sure my man has a full belly and is sexually satisfied, we have no problems at all.

What goes around comes around right? That’s what I said to my ex who treated me badly and got left for a man who knows how to treat a lady and could satisfy me.

Once a cheater always a cheater right? Wrong, Men only cheat if you let them.

If you’re a hater, I don’t really care what anyone thinks about me, I followed my heart and it worked out for me. People always admire our passion for each other and comment on how we are so in love. You only wish you could have found your soul mate like me.

If yes, how? Do you have any personal experiences?

Let's say a woman has an affair with me which is mostly of passionate nature (lovemaking). How to slowly include other features of a relationship to the point that she will leave her current relationship and... choose me?

These 'relationships' don't last. Relationships need to be built on trust and you have none of that if it begins in infidelity. If she cheats with you, what makes you think she won't cheat on you?? Just something to think about.

Archived