I feel like a Cougar

JoJo90814

an amusing anecdote... when I was telling my 27 year old daughter about the 24 yo guy at work who seemed to be interested in me... she told me I was a jaguar, I gave her a questioning look and said... I think you mean cougar.. she says... whatever.. you're some kinda cat. Hmm.. well it was funny at the time, maybe you had to be there!

I wonder if there is a website that explains it all.

Here is the definition on urban dictionary:

Cougar

(see also hunt, prowl, corner, pounce). Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

Millions of them. More famously, Demi and Ashton, Naomi Watts and Heath Ledger, Joan Collins and her hubby, Cameron and Justin, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins.

Ok I guess im not old enought yet

five years isn't much in the grand scheme. both of you, if one thinks about it, are in the same generation.

are you afraid of what other people may think? i don't think we should care what other people think of our actions. as long as it is what we want to do and feel is right for us, and is not hurting anybody else, then we should act to our hearts content and not be worried about others' opinions.

why not get to know him a bit better and go from there?

Cougar

(see also hunt, prowl, corner, pounce). Noun. A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male. The cougar can frequently be seen in a padded bra, cleavage exposed, propped up against a swanky bar in San Francisco (or other cities)waiting, watching, calculating; gearing up to sink her claws into an innocent young and strapping buck who happens to cross her path. "Man is cougar's number one prey"

Millions of them. More famously, Demi and Ashton, Naomi Watts and Heath Ledger, Joan Collins and her hubby, Cameron and Justin, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins.

I do not think Demi moore was in a padded bra, and I doubt she had to prop herself up too much on a bar. LOL

Cougar

I take back what I said then, I've haven't hung out in bars to socialize since my early 20's. Whew, that's a relief. (Plus I'd hate to see the amount of padding necessary in the bra that would give me cleavage. lol)

Archived