This is really hard...

huskiesfan

Hi everyone..this is my first post on here, but here goes...

Me and this girl I met just recently started dating. I had feelings for her for a while, and she finally told me one day she did too. We told each other we loved each other, and we even kissed. However, just yesterday, she seemed kind of distant, and when we were at band (we both play in our college's pep band), she seemed like she wanted to hang around this other guy who she had feelings for in the past, and she was distant when I talked to her. I finally asked her what was wrong, and she told me that she liked me, but when she told me she loved me, she had said it half-heartedly because she also had feelings for this other guy. She kept saying she felt horrible, and she was a bad person for doing this, but I told her that I didn't care, everyone has conflicting opinions sometimes, and that I still loved her and cared about her, no matter what. I don't know, im crying right now as im typing this, it hurts so bad...I don't know what to think or what to do or where to go from here..any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Archived